Monday, July 15, 2019

July 15, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7"; 8 GB Wifi Tablet w/ 16GB Micro SD Bundle (Black) SM-T280NZKMXAR (US Warranty)

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7

This is the ideal size for taking pictures. I liked mine so much that a friend had to have one as well. It is perfect for social media. I don't like using my cell phone for such things and this is great.

This is our second Tab 7. I had bought several others of an off brand after my first Tab 7. Big mistake. Tossed them after a few months and bought the second Tab. First Tab 7 still functions flawlessly with continued long battery life after 4 years.

I really like this tablet. It is the perfect size for me and the software is useful. You can download other apps from the App store. You can also download third party apps from google but may need to change the third party source setting. Wifi works great and the screen is nice. It plays videos no problem and the Camera works well. Also it comes with a free memory card!!

this little tablet has all the things I was looking for easy to handle and expandable it works great whether your reading surfing or streaming great for games too

Love it. Does the job but lacks screen sensitivity. I find myself having to push a bit harder at times in order to get a reponse. Overall, good piece of equipment to have for the price.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • The long-lasting battery keeps you powered up to watch, read and game at home or on the gofor up to 11 hours of Internet usage. 1.3 GHz Snapdragon 410 CPU 1.5GB of RAM, 8GB ROM, 16GB Micro SD Card Included
  • 7.0" IPS Multi-Touch Display, 1280 x 800 Screen Resolution, Adreno 306 GPU
  • 5MP Camera, Make shareable moments better with advanced camera features. Catch more in each photo withPanorama and Continuous Shot modes.
  • Item Dimensions L x W x H:0.3 x 4.3 x 7.4 inches

Description

The black 7.0" Tab A 8GB Tablet from Samsung delivers powerful performance and wireless content sharing in a sleek, modern design. This tablet is powered by a quad-core 1.3 GHz Snapdragon 410 processor and has 1.5GB of RAM. It comes equipped with 8GB of built-in storage, a micro-USB port for data sharing, and a microSDXC card slot that supports up to 200GB of additional storage capacity. For high-speed Internet connectivity, Wi-Fi is built-in. Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity is also integrated for wireless pairing with compatible devices, such as headphones and other Bluetooth-enabled accessories.



Hey!
I'm very happy with my Samsung Galaxy 7" Tab A 8 GB. This is my first and very pleased. Received it same day as ordered. No flaws. Perfect!!

I've had no issues with this so far my son is 4yrs old and finds it pretty easy to navigate

I needed a tablet to prepare for my studies.

i love it.. it for my niece for xmas she hasnt used it yet but i did open the box and its just right in size.
i turned it on and everything was great.

I bought it for my 7 year old grandson and he loves it

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site