
My cardiologist told me that I need to increase my sodium and electrolyte consumption. He recommended either Gatorade or Propel. I didn’t want to drink all that sugar in the Gatorade, so the Propel is a great option. My favorite flavors are Grap and Black Cherry. Amazon prices are good so it’s easier for me to order them on here.
I get really dehydrated and hot when I am outside in the sun and when I am drinking Propel vs water, I can tell a big difference in how I’m feeling.
I don't drink this too often because, on the alkalinity scale, it is low. Also, it's not necessary to drink it on a regular basis. But after having done yard work in the humidity, when I have sweated up a storm, it really hits the spot! It replenishes my lost salts and electrolytes! And it tastes good with less sugar than Gatorade.
I've loved these things for years but lugging them in from the car is a royal pain. Having them come to me is so much easier! Sometimes I just plain old don't have the time or energy to go trotting off after an item I've run out of. Great selection of flavors I just wish some of them weren't so pricey
wonderful taste. I have a garden and this taste like fresh strawberries. extra special when you put it in the freezer for about an hour for a crisp cold icee. extra nice is zero calories
Living and working in the Florida sun can be torturous and I go through water and other drinks like crazy. I was getting bored with the same old thing when I saw these as part of an add on promo so decided to give them a try. I was expecting a mildly flavored water but what I got was a very nicely flavored water beverage that ACTUALLY tasted good. The reason I say this was so surprising is because the beverage is completely clear and for such a nice flavor, if I had been blind folded I would have expected to later on open my eyes and see a colored drink. I purchased the Kiwi Strawberry so cannot speak to the other flavors but would buy this one again, in fact probably will soon.

Feature Product
- Contains twelve (12) 16.9-oz. bottles of Propel Water Berry Flavored Water with Electrolytes, Vitamins and No Sugar
- How Gatorade does water, with Gatorade electrolytes to put back what you lose in sweat
- With zero sugar and zero calories, Propel Bottled Water helps you get the most out of your workout
- Propel Berry provides electrolytes and is an excellent source of vitamin B and antioxidant vitamins C and E
- Propel Fitness Water comes in 11 delicious flavors, as well as Unflavored and Propel Powder Packets to add flavor to your workout
Description
Hydrate your workout with the refreshing taste of Propel Water Berry Flavored Water with Electrolytes, Vitamins and No Sugar. A flavored water backed by the Gatorade Sports Science Institute, Propel Water has electrolytes, antioxidants and vitamins to help put back what you lose in sweat. It’s a delicious and refreshing way to hydrate your toughest workouts. Even better, Propel Water has no sugar, so you can hydrate your workout without adding back the calories you burned. This is how Gatorade does water.
The product is great but way overpriced. Only bought it because our grandson loves the flavor and you can't find it anywhere within a 100 miles of our house. Seems like Propel would step up production since this has been an ongoing problem ever since this product came out.
Of all the zero calorie flavored drinks out there, this is my favorite by far. Sweet enough but not too sweet. Flavor is good. No aftertaste like some other zero calorie flavored water. I have bought this many times and will continue to do so.
This stuff is amazing! I'm a type 1 diabetic and do a lot of running. The fact this water is sugar free is the thing I loved most about it. The flavor is fabulous and I like the fact it's replenishing what I'm sweating out while on the treadmill. A very good choice! Buy it. I do NOT think you'll regret it...
There is nothing I don't like about this water. I was drinking coke, like 8 cans at work a day, I wanted something with less sugar. I tried plain water, cant drink it. I even tried to put lemons in it, the lemon flavor was good but it was a pain keeping lemons in the office. I am now only drinking this water, its perfect! Not too sweet not too bitter. This is all I drink! Its very hard to find in stores in my area, so I have turned to Amazon to have it sent to me! I keep some at home and some for work. The lightly carbonation helps me not miss drinking Coke!
Didn't realize that it has artificial sweeteners.







0 comments:
Post a Comment