Tuesday, July 16, 2019

July 16, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Planters Lightly Salted Deluxe Whole Cashews (1lb 2.25oz Canister)

Planters Lightly Salted Deluxe Whole Cashews (1lb 2.25oz Canister)

The cashews are fine quality but I don't find the "lightly salted" ones as flavorful as the regular ones. I enjoy the salt and actually need a little more in my diet but I missed the "lightly salted" part and bought these instead of my usual ones. No other problems with them and if you are looking for less salt these would be great for you, just a personal preference on my part.

Note - Amazon needs to check the expiration dates on products before sending them out. I was suprised to find that both canisters of the ones I most recently received were well-past the "best if used by" date by the time I received them. I don't automatically toss something when it gets close to the date but I want the choice of whether to use the product or not under those circumstances to be my choice not someone else's.

Because of the $ we really thought we would be getting stale cashews, or there would be some other problem - we were extremely happy to find were wrong, & they made a great addition to the snack table!
Which don’t know about you, but our family takes the snack table very seriously during family get togethers, because it is all we have to munch on until dinner is served. Cashews are a family favorite, & can get pricey sometimes!

We not only Do Recommend these cashews, but have added them to our monthly delivery! (Yes, they were that good!)

P.s. You can set them directly under a lamp or a grow light to warm them! Not many snacks beat warm cashews!! WhOle new level of YUM!!

Hopefully our review is helpful to you!!

These aren't your run-of-the-mill lightly salted, whole cashews. These are Planters DELUXE Lightly Salted Whole Cashews. The fancy lettering on the can spelling "Deluxe" goes to show you just how classy these cashews are. I wouldn't allow my manservant to hand feed me anything but the best. THESE are the best!

I love Cashews, normally I get CVS brand or Kirkland but these were on sale so why not.

These taste just as good as the other brands and all were fresh.
I'm not sure where the issue stemmed from but I bought "whole" cashews and the tin had mostly bits and pieces. Not sure if this was a packaging issue or a shipping issue but I was disappointed that these weren't really whole cashews.

I felt the salt content to be just right. Not too much not too less.

I figured that cashews were whole, and were not broken, as others reported. Taste is perfect and the expiration is far in future. I usually hoard this as and when I get a good deal on this one. I however would not prefer buying when at full price.

Overall, I liked this purchase and would again buy it from Amazon.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Planters presents lightly salted cashews
  • Contains good amount of protein and nutrients
  • 160 calories per serving
  • Perfect for those keeping kosher

Description

Planters Deluxe Lightly Salted Whole Cashews - Planters Deluxe Lightly Salted Whole Cashews are a savory and delicious snack that the whole family can enjoy together. Use them as an appetizer at parties, pack some in a bag for your next road trip, or simply set out a bowl on the table to munch on throughout the day.



We love Planters whole cashews. Use to buy a 38oz container at Sam's Club but they only sell their brand Member's Mark at the same price but don't come close to Planters quality & taste. Will continue to purchase at Amazon.

These are our very favorite cashews. Why? Because:
1) They are just salty enough so that you can eat a LOT of them without feeling like you swallowed a salt lick.
2) The package is huge and is a great deal for the money.
3) "Halves and pieces" cashews are cheaper, but for a reason. Once you go whole you'll never go back. It is worth the extra money to not have a can full of crumbs, IS IT NOT.

These were delivered in about 4-5 days and delicious as expected. They're lightly salted and it's exactly what they were and made for a very enjoyable snack.

Fresh. Lightly salted as stated. About 75% were whole cashews the rest were split. Good value for the price. Would buy again.

These cashews are consistently great! I've bought multiple cans a month for the last year and haven't had a bad batch. The amount of salt is minimal, and I prefer them over the unsalted. The regular salted ones are WAY too salty though. These are large cashews, and I get mostly whole or almost-whole cashews. I also buy unsalted cashews and other nuts and mix them to further cut down on the amount of salt. I also purchase "Cashew halves & pieces" and find these to be a better quality. Included a picture to show product & size.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site