Tuesday, July 9, 2019

July 09, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Nutrition Heart Healthy Mix (7.5oz, 7 Pack)

Nutrition Heart Healthy Mix (7.5oz, 7 Pack)

this small packing is easier to eat, and you will not eat too much at once each time. however, the quality of nuts inside this packing are not the premier.

I’m a huge nut fanatic & have tried every kind and can truly say that this mix is so delicious! The nuts are so tender and easy to bite into which makes an even more pleasurable experience & the taste is so raw! The mixture creates such a diverse explosion of flavor& it’s evenly distributed!

I love to keep these in my locker at work for a quick snack between breakfast and lunch. Tasty, filling , just the perfect snack

Good product.

Healthy snack for work or the gym.
The package is the right size to carry in my purse and snack on anytime.

Traffic is one of the places I love to eat these and they keep me going in the afternoon.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • May Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
  • Low Sodium
  • Good Source of Fiber
  • Perfect for those keeping Kosher

Description

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.



good stuff, in perfect size package, good for on the go

Best nut mix! Only one I can find with a great variety and they aren’t too salty.

Perfect pick me up snack to throw in your lunch box for that late after noon drag.

Exactly as expected. Thank you!

Bought this for my elderly parents in a pantry box. They loved these packages of nuts, ate them up in a couple of days and asked for more. I have added it to the reorder list. Having it in the pantry box list is a great help for me.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site