Wednesday, July 17, 2019

July 17, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Mounting Dream TV Wall Mounts Tilting Bracket for 26-55 Inch LED, LCD TVs up to VESA 400 x 400mm and 88 LBS Loading Capacity, TV Mount with Unique Strap Design for Easily Lock and Release MD2268-MK

Mounting Dream TV Wall Mounts Tilting Bracket for 26-55 Inch LED, LCD TVs up to VESA 400 x 400mm and 88 LBS Loading Capacity, TV Mount with Unique Strap Design for Easily Lock and Release MD2268-MK

Overall, I would probably honestly get this again. The price is great, and its well made despite its shortcomings, and comes with good extras (level, HDMI cable). I would not recommend this if your audio/video out plugs are near the bottom of your TV. Getting the frame on the wall was easy, and so was attacking the braces to the TV. Everything is very straightforward, instructions are easy, and had plenty of hardware. The tough parts:

1) even using the spacers provided, the TV is "holy crap" close to the wall (to be fair, it is advertised this way). It seems nice, but the issue is that it doesn't even leave enough room for the plugs. Power, HDMI, component, they all hit the wall. This makes tilting the TV difficult if they are on the bottom end of the unit, because they will hit the wall and prevent you from being able to tilt it fully. It also makes it difficult to lock in the bottom hooks, because you need to jam the TV into the wall and feel like you will break it, and there's a good chance the cords will get in the way.

2) You cannot tilt the TV until AFTER you have the brackets 100% connected (aka the bottom half). This is tough because there is very little room to reach the screws once its on the wall. I was able to loosen them so it just kind of tilted forward and rested, but it creates an "all or nothing" situation in terms of tilt. You can either have it flush, or tilted 10 degrees, no trying to find a middle spot.

Overall though, still happy with it. The price can't be beat.

I bought this to mount a 43" Plasma HDTV to my wall, and is the first time I have ever mounted a television to a wall. Instructions were clear and I like the fact that the kit came all the screws necessary to complete the project. For me, the only challenging part was getting the correct spacers and VESA screws installed. I had some confusion with what length of screw could be installed with or without the spacers. I ended up using the longer screw with the spacer which was the right combination.

The bracket still feels solid after installation - there are no signs of bending or warping. This bracket is a great value for cost sensitive consumers that do not want to spend upwards of $100 on a mount that your local big box store sells. This solution gets the job done.

Decent mount for the price. I actually like the simplicity of the packaging. Before I review, I would like to share that if you are intimidated of doing this yourself, don’t be. Acquire a good stud finder, take measurements and order the appropriate mount for your television. This particular mount is for studs 16” apart. This is not always the case in homes. Verify before you buy!!!

Pros:
1. Inexpensive mount! Really good price on this. I trust this thing more than I would the bargain tool stores version.
2. Good instructions. To the point.
3. Great, simple packaging. No flash necessary, just open and go.
4. Does what it is intended to do. It is holding up fine.

Cons:
1. I did not prefer the bolts. Having the Phillips head on the end was probably intended to help those without sockets, or a wrench. However, if they have specific drill bits, they probably have a socket. Tools needed would be good to have in the description. 13mm Socket, 7/32 drill bit, etc. I could not imagine trying to get these into a wall with a screwdriver. I used an impact wrench on mine. Also important to note that bolt quality must be top notch in order to take the kind of abuse it would require to “screw” these into the wall with a screwdriver.
2. I feel like the sheet metal could go up a gauge.
3. The screws for the tilt mechanism should be knobs instead. Hard to reach the area with an Allen key. Molded plastic around a screw. This is a cheap fix, your customers will love you. These kind of details are some of the only ones that desperate quality from the budget friendly.

I would recommend this mount if you are looking for a budget friendly mount for a 32” tv.

If your studs are on 16" centers then this should be fine. If not, you'll need to buy an adapter kit to mount to the wall and then this will mount to the adapter. I'm sure it stated that in the fine print on Amazon but I just looked at the weight and TV size it would support. I happened to be mounting this TV in a bedroom on an interior wall that was shared with a closet and the stud spacing was wider than what this kit would support (I didn't realize that until it was time to mount the TV - which was a surprise Christmas present to my son). Instead of trying to order the adapter kit, I went ahead and bought a wall mount kit locally that had wider rails and I was able to get it mounted "in time" so everything worked out. I'm still giving this kit 4 stars because it looks like a good, solid kit and it came with an HDMI cable that I did end up using. I'm sure I'll use this bracket at some point.

It held up my moms 50" LG TV with no problems. I will admit it was a little bit smaller than I expected, but the only reason why I think it is small is due to the long large one I bought years ago that is nearly double the size. Since it is not that ling, you have less frame to work with to center on your walls. Because you have to screw these wall mounts on the studs. With that said, I was able to mount it up with all kinds of screws and little level it came with. It also came with an HDMI cable as a bonus I guess, you can always use extra hdmi cables!

Her TV has been mounted for 4+ months now and holding strong. I think it's a good cheap rout to have.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 【Universal Design】Tilted TV wall mount for 26-55 Inch TVs up to 88 lbs, max VESA/mounting holes spacing fits 75X75mm (3"x3") to 400X400mm (16"x16"). Images on left side will help you see if this TV mount perfectly fits your TV in the aspects: VESA, studs spacing and possible blocked input. Not perfect? You can check other Mounting Dream TV wall mounts for best options.
  • 【Save Space】Place your TV close to wall 1.5" flush profile, Low profile TV mount bracket saving space greatly with stylish appearance.
  • 【Reduce Glare】Tilt your TV forward up to 8 degrees to reduce glare for better viewing.
  • 【Effortless Installation】3-step easy installation with decent instruction,one-piece wall plate design and all included hardware in pre-labeled bags. pulling straps locks and releases TV breezily. Comes with bubble level and cable ties for cable management. Concrete wall anchors will be sent per request.
  • 【World-class Customer Service】Our US based customer service experts are available every day of the week to help, backed up by our leading 10-year warranty!

Description

Fits 26-55" Testis TV mount fits most of 26-55" Tus sold today. T wall mount fits TVs with mounting holes as close as 3"x3" Or as wide as 16"x16" (In TV terms - VESA 75x75mm to 400x400mm). low 1. 5" Profile flush tilt design is only 1. 5" From wall (while with 0 degree titling angle). Assembly prevent TV from falling off from the horizontal bar because of the stop plates at both ends of the bar. Heavy duty steel construction this TV mount is constructed with heavy duty steel materials and with durable powder coated finish, which makes the mount sturdy and ensures mounted TV stable and secure, supports TV weight up to 88 lbs. This TV bracket studs up to 16" Plus concrete wall, not for dry wall application. This TV mount fits for studs up to 16" Plus concrete wall typical in us homes (for installation above fireplace and TV need to be centered, it is recommended to buy larger mount md2165-lk). includes most necessary mounting hardware This TV mount ships with hardware for both wall and TV mounting. Concrete Anchors are not included, will be shipped if needed.



Completely changed the TV game. Viewing is so much pleasurable and in a small spaced apartments this is perfect. I wall mounted all my TVs and apartment looks clean and fresh. No nasty dust collecting tv stands with cables hanging all over. 5 min video on YouTube I'm a cable hiding expert. Process was a lot easier with my corded drill compared to battery powered drill. Once I finally figured that out install was a breeze. 1st install took 45 mins. Second and third install took less than 10 mins. Works well with my light weight newer 4K TVs and older model much heavier screen LCD panels. Material quality exceeded expectatios for the asking price. Great value. Wall mounted all my moms apartment TVs. She hated the idea first now can't get enough of how clean and tidy everything is.

Great price. Simple install in under 30 minutes. Mounted a 32" Samsung LED 1080p HD TV (which is very lightweight). I wanted a mount snug to the wall yet with good access to cables (HDMI, network, power...). It's super simple to attach. Instead of a "VESA" mount, you simply align the two vertical mounts and secure to the TV. The Mounting Dream kit came with ample size & length screws, spacers, etc. I did not use the anchors they provided. I prefer self-starting drywall anchors. Used 4, 75lb rated anchors (over engineered :-)) The only 1 design improvement I'd wish is that the latch / unlatch straps at the bottom had an easy way to retract them out of sight. Since it's close to the wall, it's a bit of a challenge to hide them or zip-tie them out of sight. But hey, for the price, no complaints.

Yes, I have installed this TV mounting wall unit in my motorhome (replaced the old style TV with a new lightweight digital unit). There was really nothing major in installing this mounting unit. The instructions are easy to follow, and there was a large variety of screws, bushings, washers, etc. to perform the installation. I am very satisfied with the packaging, instructions, and ease of installing this product. I cannot think of a thing that could be changed, especially for the price I paid for the Mounting Dream MD2268-MK Wall Mount Tilting Unit. One thing that I would suggest for anyone installing the mounting unit in an RV, such as I have, is to install a stop to keep the TV from sliding side to side, when the RV is in motion. I accomplished this simply by installing a drywall screw to the side of the vertical brackets (that attach to the TV) on the horizontal bracket that attaches to the wall, or mounting surface.

Super easy to install, very customizable for different tvs, also loved how it came with different solutions for unusual framings as well (we used solution 2 with some extra wood to mount it) also tilts very well and holds steady to the wall!

Great simple mount for my bedroom TV. Easy to install with few tools.
My only complaint is that my TV had the largest VESA pattern(400x400) that this mount accepts, and because of that there is minimal room for left/right movement on the mount-basically the TV side and the wall side are the same size, not as it's pictured where there are inches to either side of the vertical(TV) mounts. I wanted it centered anyway, but when trying to get the TV on the mount(without help) it was had to get it in the right spot, usually being hooked just barely on one side.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site