Wednesday, July 17, 2019

July 17, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

KIND Nuts & Spices, Maple Glazed Pecan & Sea Salt, 12-Count Bars

KIND Nuts & Spices, Maple Glazed Pecan & Sea Salt, 12-Count Bars

Been surviving off of these and quest bars (chocolate chip cookie dough) for the last year as a 3rd year medical student. I always have 3 of these and 3 of the quest bars in my ruck daily, and sometimes will go through all of them in one day since there's not much time to eat. These last me a while, I don't feel woozy or food coma-y after eating them, and they just taste delicious. I buy them by 4/5-box-fuls at a time via subscribe and ship, which makes it at least a little bit cheaper (and they don't really get stale if I have a vacation and don't need to eat them).

For optimal eating while others are talking/in a meeting: these are quick to get out of the wrapper (which is initially loud but quiets down), and once out of the wrapper it just depends on your ability to chew nuts quietly. Practice slow cow-chewing motions for quietest eating.

I follow a strict hypoglycemia diet, so I need to have an appropriate balance of fat/protein every time I eat carbs. And I do need to eat carbs to avoid a blood sugar drop. I carry these bars with me everywhere. I have found them to be the best-tasting of the KIND bars. Also, it's healthy, which makes me feel good about my snack. And one thing I've found: People who eat healthy carry their own food. ... In all fairness, I'm allergic to chocolate so I had to find a KIND bar that didn't have chocolate. Perhaps the chocolate ones taste better. But I like this specific bar.

My husband loves this flavor KIND bar but I was getting them in a variety pack at Costco and he ate the second flavor but didn't really like it nearly as well. I was happy to be able to find this variety in a box of its own. Something about the maple glaze keeps the nuts fresher longer somehow . . .

This is my sons favorite flavor of kind bar! It is yummy, not too sweet and very satisfying for a snack. My favorite is the dark chocolate mint, but they are all good. I am happy to have something that my diabetic son (they are all low glycemic sweetened) can have and is also vegan, dairy free and gluten free, but still tastes great! These are life-savers!

I'm not usually a "bar" kind of person, but someone gave me one for an emergency snack, and dang it, it's delicious. I myself don't really care for chocolate, thus most all other bars are "meh to no-thanks" for me... but I do like what they've put in these, they're nutty with just the right amount of sweet vs salt, with a good amount of protein and fiber, w/out a lot of sugar.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Contains 12 - 1.4oz KIND Bars
  • Sweet and salty nut bar drizzled with golden maple syrup.
  • With 5g of sugar, it's a satisfying, nutty snack that only seems indulgent.
  • Gluten free, No Genetically Modified Ingredients, 0g Trans Fat, Kosher
  • Low glycemic index, low sodium, good source of fiber

Description

These bars are where our journey started and it was simple: whole ingredients like nuts, mixed with fruits and spices bound together with honey.



These are the best protein bars so far. I love that they are basically mixed nuts and natural ingredients. They are absolutely delicious! Love the maple and pecan flavors. They have 5 grams of sugar, which is more than I'd like, but I didn't deduct a star, because that much hug from chafed sky kikiisugar probably isn't that much problem for most people.

Love these KIND bars - they are sweet and a bit salty and have no chocolate. I have diabetes and they do not cause me any problems with my blood sugar. I often eat them for breakfast with a banana. In fact, I just set them up for automatic monthly shipments.

These bar are my favorite so far and I have tried many different KIND varieties and others as well. They have a nice maple flavor that goes well with the nuts. I will be ordering these again.

Hey sports fans. Although, not as good as my favorite flavor, Blueberry Vanilla & Cashew. They still come in handy as a quick snack, on the go. Never leave home on an empty stomach. I'd recommend this product. Have a great day.

My team was given a bunch of these bars (the full sized) when we participated in a charity event. I find it very difficult to chew food like this (and I'm diabetic) so I gave mine to a friend and her son and they loved them. Shortly after that, my friend was diagnosed with cancer and had to have surgery. I ordered a box of the Maple Glazed Pecan to bring up her spirits and it really helped. My friend was eating these shortly after surgery and was actually very grateful to have them.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site