Wednesday, July 17, 2019

July 17, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Kenwood KAC-M1804 Compact 4-channel Amplifier

Kenwood KAC-M1804 Compact 4-channel Amplifier

For how large this little amp is, it puts out some decent power. We put an aftermarket radio and speakers in a 1997 Jeep, with a big amp powering a 12" sub in the back. The speakers always sounded quiet and would distort when we had the top off, especially when you cranked it up. The sub sounded great but the 22 watts RMS coming from the head unit was not enough for the speakers. We considered installing a larger amp but were seriously out of space. So I decided to try this little guy. So the install went smooth I was able to install it behind the radio on the right side kind of behind the passenger airbag. I used one screw to anchor it in place and then zip tied it to the airbag sensor bracket. It's in there good and tight and will not bounce around. Overall the sound is clean and clear and there was a noticeable difference in the volume. Overall it did the job. I don't think it's a true 45Watt per channel but my daughter is now happy and it seems to have filled out her sound system nicely. My only concern is the power wire. We have a 8 guage wire run all the way to the amp but the power wire on the amp itself is barely 14guage. I'm worried about that but overall no problems so far and she likes to blast it.

4-26-2018 update. So far the amp as been rock solid. No problems at all.

This amp sounds great on my 07 electra glide classic with the stock stereo. I did change speakers in my fairing to hertz-6.5 and also added 6x9 jbl speakers with saddle bag lids . I bought everything here on amazon for less than $500 . Lids with speakers from Harley alone were $699 . Also bought led headlights & passing lamps. My mechanic says everything I have bought on amazon has been good quality and never a problem hooking it up. Hope this helps someone.✌️ out.

Perfect for my 200g Street Glide, great sound. Run 2 6x9 polks and 2 5.5 infinity’s

This amp fit behind my Kenwood media head unit in the dash and sounds amazing. I replaced all the speakers with bigger better Kenwoods and now I can actually hear my stereo with the top off while cruising..

Good power an good sound for the price and for the size. Easy instalation. But I would like controls for input sensitivity. It doesn't have it.
Take care where you place it. It get warm fast.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Kac-m1804 - Kenwood 4-channel 400w class d compact digital car amplifier
  • Rms power rating: 4 ohms: 45 watts x 4 Chan, max power output: 400 watts
  • Conformal coated circuit board suitable for marine applications
  • Extruded aluminum heat sink design

Description

Kenwood 4ch amplifier 400w max. Kac-m1804 - Kenwood 4-channel 400w class d compact digital car amplifier. RMS power rating: 4 ohms: 45 watts x 4 chan. Max power output: 400 watts. Conformal coated circuit board suitable for marine applications. Extruded aluminum heat sink design. Specifications Signal to Noise Ratio - 90dB (Reference: Rated Power into 4Ohms at 14.4V) Frequency Response - 20Hz-20kHz (+0dB, -1dB) Input Impedance - 10k ohm Speaker Impedance - 4Ω



Installed in my 02 Forester, sounds great. Very easy to install, small enough to find a place for it without taking the whole car apart.

Working great for 4-3.5” JBL dash speakers.

Has a loud crisp clear sound. Noticeably better than running off Kenwood head unit. Balances out well with 4-6x9’s and pair of 10” on larger Kenwood amp.

Install easy and amp small enough to hide in dash of K5 Blazer.

I’ve had great luck with Kenwood amps. Great power and no noise.

This is a great little amp. Fits behind the dashboard of my Miata and powers my two door speakers way louder than I will ever need.

was able to stuff it in the dash behind a aftermarket stereo i put in my 2005 f150. seems to have plenty of power. i am only running the 4 stock 6x8 speakers but it seems to drive them plenty hard.

Good amp for the money. I already have another one of these in my truck and just bought this one for my jeep. Really wakes up the Kickers it is connected to.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site