Saturday, July 13, 2019

July 13, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Fujitsu Fi-7030 Color Duplex Professional Document Scanner

Fujitsu Fi-7030 Color Duplex Professional Document Scanner

This did take some repeated efforts to install, but once installed works very well. I scan all sorts of things, from receipts, to magazine articles, to tax records. So far this has handled most items i have tried to scan with it. However, I do have a flatbed scanner to cover things like book pages, magazine articles that I don't want to rip out, etc... I would buy this again. It vastly out-performs the Xerox scanners I have used in the past. It took a little time to learn to set up profiles, but is worth it in time saved once they are set up.

I was looking for a scanner because I wanted to scan and then shred a bunch of old documents. I searched for scanners on Amazon and came across this model. I checked the ratings and all of them were five-star ratings. I was a bit leery about the price but, because the ratings were consistently high, I took a chance.
I do not regret my decision. It has many features, most of which I haven't bothered to check out. All I know is that I have scanned thousands of pages in little time and all the documents come out great. My file cabinets haven't had this much space in years.
Also, I test scanned an old photo and it came out looking great. Many pictures yet to scan but optimistic that they will come out just great.

Over many years (15) we have found Fujitsu scanners to be the absolute best. They may be a higher investment than others, but their reliability is unmatched. They are like an old Timex, they take a licking and keep on ticking.

This is truly the best scanner. Much faster than my old Fujitsu, which stopped working after 18 years with February Windows 10 update. Contacted support, they tried to help, but ultimately time to upgrade. Very happy I did.

I had the earlier model fi-6130z that has operated flawlessly for years in my home office. Ordered this one for my law office so I do not have to get up and go to copy room. It works flawlessly too. For quality scanning get a dedicated scanner, instead of a multiple purpose 4-in-1 copiers.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Color duplex scanner with scanning speed of 27 ppm. Optical resolution of up to 600 dpi
  • Able to handle credit cards and ID cards. Daily Duty Cycle of up to 1,000 page
  • OS Support-Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server 2019 (64-bit), Windows Server 2016 (64-bit), Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2012 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Linux (Ubuntu)(11)
  • TWAIN/ISIS driver allows for seamless integration with your existing software applications
  • 50-sheet automatic document feeder with ultrasonic multifeed detection sensor and skew reducer technology

Description

Evolved entry model suitable for quick scanning 27 ppm / 54 imp scanning in color, grayscale and monochrome 50-sheets Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Scanner Central Admin Suite Accurate mixed batch scanning for different types of documents Comes with Paper Stream IP (TWAIN/ISIS) and Paper Stream Capture



I ordered this as we needed a scanner with TWAIN drivers (the cheaper scansnaps do not offer a TWAIN driver).
This scanner works great and has had no issues interfacing with our software that required a TWAIN compatible driver.
Currently connected to a Windows 7 x64 computer.

Very nice scanner... easy to use. Does a great job!

Installed easily and works great

This is our 2nd Fujitsu Scanner. They are expensive, but work well and quite fast. We use them in our tax and accounting business where they get used a lot during tax season. Have not used other brands, but like these.

Excellent, fast scanner.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site