Tuesday, July 9, 2019

July 09, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Clif Kid ZBAR - Organic Energy Bar - Iced Oatmeal Cookie - (1.27 Ounce Snack Bar, 18 Count) (Packaging May Vary)

Clif Kid ZBAR - Organic Energy Bar - Iced Oatmeal Cookie - (1.27 Ounce Snack Bar, 18 Count) (Packaging May Vary)

Excellent and handy snack for soccer games and outings. This is ideal for little kids and great for parents to grab and go too. It's just enough calories to make you less "hangry" and hold you over til supper. Great. We will order again.

This is a staple for our house. We subscribe monthly and get 4 boxes a month. We are a family with food allergies (gluten and dairy), so finding healthy, easy items to eat on the go often proves to be challenging.

Originally, we got the variety pack box of the cliff kids bars at Costco. There were 3 flavors - the iced oatmeal, brownies and chocolate chip. None of the flavors were bad, but I will say the 2 chocolate flavors were lacking compared to the iced oatmeal. The chocolate ones are extremely messy for our 2 year old, which doesn’t make taking them on the go helpful at all.

The oatmeal flavors is liked by all in the family, and I love that it is gluten and dairy free!

These taste like soft oatmeal cookies. Really, really delicious if you like that flavor. They are for kids but they are a nice breakfast bar so my husband and I order them on Subscribe and Save. My 6 year old niece steals them when she comes over rather than eating her dinner. Non gmo, organic, whole grains, fiber, low fat, really not a bad snack. If you want a treat that's not terrible for you these are a treat.

These are delicious. I am not a health food person at all because most of it tastes like crap, but these are super yummy, and I have one most mornings with my coffee. There is nothing like feeling like you're eating something fairly healthy and enjoying the food at the same time.

 You know it makes you wonder if you have to worry about the quality control when you receive an empty wrapper that’s sealed with no bar inside. My kids absolutely love these and I don’t feel so guilty giving them these as a snack, but it was a huge disappointment to receive a box with one less bar.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • DELICIOUS TASTE: A delicious and nutritious blend of organic whole grain oats with a touch of cinnamon and vanilla.
  • SOFT-BAKED & WHOLE GRAIN: Zbar is an organic, soft & chewy snack bar made with 8-11g whole grains; it is also a good source of fiber
  • ORGANIC & NON-GMO: CLIF Kid cares about the planet just as much as your kids! That is why Zbar is certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO
  • A GO-TO FOR PARENTS: Zbar is lunchbox ready, free from ingredients that parents are looking to avoid, such as high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors, and synthetic preservatives
  • DESIGNED TO NOURISH: Zbar is made with a blend of carbohydrates, fiber, protein, and fat to keep kids satisfied at snack time and give them energy to keep zipping and zooming throughout the day

Description

CLIF Kid Zbar is an organic, baked whole grain energy snack, made with a blend of carbohydrates, fiber, protein, and fat to give kids energy so they can keep zipping and zooming along. Our products never include high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors.



I'm pretty sure my three year old twin boys would live on these if there was nothing else in our house. We buy four 18 packs at a time. It's a little insane. I'm not sure what's going to happen when they hit puberty. They're both huge chocolate lovers but these are their favorite Z Bars. Go figure!

I've seen this item in my local grocery store, WAY MORE EXPENSIVE IN STORE!!! My kids ended up loving these so much I order a good bit every month! Even my husband and I enjoy them. The oatmeal one is FANTASTIC! We get the chocolate one too and it's pretty good!

My kids love these bars, but only this flavor. They aren't too fond of the other Z bar flavors, not even the mint chocolate protein version (even though they LOVE the regular Clif mint chocolate bars). Typically these are cheaper here on Amazon than in any store I have found in our area. These are a nice snack to take on the go, especially for my 3 boys who are ALWAYS hungry, or also to toss in lunch boxes as a substitute for a regular granola bar.

Everyone one in our family, kids and adults love these bars. As an adult myself, I like the slightly smaller serving size. The oatmeal is always chewy and has a nice cinnamon flavor. I always keep a few of these in the car for on the go emergency snacks.

Our son loves these as an ‘on the go’ snack. We take them hiking and to the beach, etc. I’ve had them a few times and they are unbelievably tasty. This one is better than the chocolate varieties hands down.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site