Friday, July 12, 2019

July 12, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

CASEMATIX Portable Credit Card Reader Case Compatible With Square Card Reader Contactless and Chip Reader and Cable

CASEMATIX Portable Credit Card Reader Case Compatible With Square Card Reader Contactless and Chip Reader and Cable

I like the case but my square moves around in it. So I took the plastic tray in the box that held my square, trimmed it down, glued it inside the case and now my square fits perfect and does not move around

Started a small business and recently started selling products. We needed something affordable to protect our newly bought square chip reader. This case has done a wonderful storing all components and ensuring they are not damaged. Product also arrived in a timely fashion.

This lille hard case for my card reader is very nice, I like the wrist strap- I added a piece of foam to fill in the space so it doesn't rattle around. I trimmed the foam the little magstrip reader came in and it fits in the mesh pocket nicely. I am WAY overprotective- other therapists carry their readers around in their pockets!

The product could use a elastic ban to hold the reader, the reader falls out of the case real easy with out one

This case works exactly as pictured. There is a sponge for shock absorption (?) if the box is dropped. I think that's cool. If you're not using the stand for your chip reader, I highly recommend.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • CASEMATIX Black Carry Case (INCLUDES CASE ONLY) - Great for traveling and protecting your Square Card Reader A-SKU-0113 Contactless and Chip Reader Scanner
  • Protective Durable Carbon Fiber Pattern EVA is resistant to scratches and small bumps
  • Discreet Compact Design is 3.5" x 3.5" x 1.5" and can conveniently be kept in pocket or Small bag - Removable Wrist Strap For Credit Card Reader Portability
  • Interior has Elastic Netting to Keep the Square contactless and chip reader held in place. Also stores micro-usb charge cable
  • Scratch Resistant Interior Protects Sensors for paypal chip and swipe card reader , monthly payments products - INCLUDES CASE ONLY , DOES NOT COME WITH SQUARE READER , Square card reader app , square point of sale app

Description

Protect Your Square Contactless and Chip Reader Scanner - INCLUDES CASE ONLY, DOES NOT COME WITH SQUARE CHIP READER
This discreet case is designed to securely store and house the new square A-SKU-0113 . It is made of durable carbon fiber pattern EVA material that provides protection from scrapes and bumps.

Ideal for Travel
The compact design makes this case ideal for traveling with your Square Contactless and Chip Reader Scanner With the USB Charge Cable. The external dimensions are 3.5" x 3.5" x 1.5" so it conveniently fits in a pocket or can be thrown in a small bag or backpack. Includes Removable Wrist Strap For Portability. It can be zipped up or unzipped in seconds allowing instant access to your device.

Protect your Square Scanner
The interior of the case features elastic netting on one side to keep the square firmly held in place. The interior is lined with a soft scratch resistant lining that keeps your sensors protected as well.

Fits Square A-SKU-0113 Contactless and Chip Reader With USB Charge Cable for Apple pay , Android pay , Chip Cards and more



This is the product you don't think you need until you buy it. I had been using the original cardbox box in my tote bag. This case works great and takes up so much less space. I highly recommend it if you use a Square scanner.

Just perfect to protect my Square and accessories when transporting and assures everything stays in one place. Really like the fact that the case is somewhat of a hard shell for more protection.

I had my contactless square device for over 2 years now. I've been putting it back and forth in the original box since having it. I don't know why it took me this long to buy this. Great product, I love it!

Perfect for the square reader! The case is tough on the outside soft on the inside. Exactly as I was expecting.

This is super handy and keeps everything in place. I wonder if there could be a bit bigger size just so I can fit multiple them all in one with all the charger chords!
Nonetheless I should’ve ordered 2!
I fit both my chip and card reader and I think I can fit at least 1 charging chord that comes with the card readers but it’ll be a tight fit.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site