Wednesday, July 17, 2019

July 17, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Blue Diamond Almonds Low Sodium Lightly Salted, 40 oz

Blue Diamond Almonds Low Sodium Lightly Salted, 40 oz

Almost too good. In fact, I can't eat just one package as I had planned. I thought a package limited to just 100 calories would be just the thing for a dieter, but, alas, it's like potato chips: you can't just eat one. (at least I can't). I you have iron discipline then, by all means, indulge. I don't any more: I've learned my lesson.

This almond product is packaged separately with approximately 15-17 almonds on each bag. It is slightly salted and each almonds are VERY FRESH and DELICIOUS. I have tried different brands previously but I don't know what it is but this particular almonds are extremely creamy and delicious. I will definitely order this product again.

These are wonderful. They're not too salty and I don't have to count calories or count out a certain amount of almonds, it's already done for me.

Excellent Quality...I was unable to tell that they were Low Sodium and we found that they traveled Really Well...kept a couple packs tucked away into the small inside pocket of my Lab Coat at work for a quick High Protein Snack. I had no trouble taking them through Security at the Airport for our Chicago trip...and the price was much less than Vending Machines/Airport Vendors!!!😀😇

Good stuff and a good price. We have already repurchased item from this seller. Will buy again.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Contains 1 - 40 ounce bags of Blue Diamond Lightly Salted Almonds
  • A healthy handful of 28 Lightly Salted premium almonds contains just 40mg of sodium - the right amount to bring out the almond taste without breaking your resolve to cut down on salt
  • Perfect for snacking, they're also ideal for your favorite recipes
  • 3g fiber, 0g trans fat
  • Cholesterol free

Description

Being good to your body doesn't mean you have to sacrifice flavor. A healthy handful of 28 Lightly Salted premium almonds contains just 40mg of sodium – the right amount to bring out the almond taste without breaking your resolve to cut down on salt.



I so much more enjoy these lightly salted almonds than the regular ones sold at Costco. The bags are the same size I believe these cost a little more but well worth the price. Very addicting though so to prevent over eating use protion control by pre measuring. Great snack for work setting.

We love these. They are small, satisfying packages. I always carry one or two in my purse to get me through tempting times or when no food is available.

The almonds are small but fresh and great tasting. Good price for the oz too. Will be buying more.

I have ordered these a few times and have found them to always be fresh and a much better value than what I find at my local stores. The flavor is great, just enough salt in my opinion without them becoming like cocktail peanuts.

Shocked to see this large bag for so cheap! I keep these at work for snacking on.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site