Thursday, July 11, 2019

July 11, 2019 | by Daiki | No comments

Automatic Jar Opener, Hands Free Easy Open Can Tin Open Tool Electric Jar Opener For New Factory Sealed Jars

Automatic Jar Opener, Hands Free Easy Open Can Tin Open Tool Electric Jar Opener For New Factory Sealed Jars

This was a gift, but I opened it before sending it on. It was very solid, with a heavy plastic protector.

It works perfectly. I am really glad I bought this.

Price and quality and great packaging... thxs...

I work for a chiropractor/nutritionist/naturopath. Our family tries to go as natural as we can and I believe we have been healthier because of it. I’ve been using the VitaJuwel Welless Gemwater bottle for a week now. The water taste fresh and clear. I have even filled the container with La Croix sparkling water. After sitting the recommended 7-10 minutes, the essence of the drink is much more clearer. I have been battling colds with two grandchildren. Between the water and the essential oil I believe It has helped me from catching what they have. The roller bottle in the essential oil bottle did fall out the first day. Upon reading my comment, Red Silk Easentials took the time to send a hand written note and send two new essential oil bottles to me. Now my husband and I work, breathe and live for good customer service. This is a representation of what a good company does. Well done Red Silk Essentials! I have no problem telling my friends about this company and encourageing their services.

It took me several tries to get the hang of using this opener. Could have better instructions on how to operate it, but now I've figured out how it works, I'm thrilled with it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Automatic Jar Opener: No twisting, no pulling, no pain. Effortless automatic action. Powerful enough for new, factory sealed jars. Stores easily in a kitchen drawer, freeing up valuable counter space. Easy to use and suitable for all ages.
  • Automatic Jar Opener: Make sure the lid of the jar is completely dry. If it is a very slick lid that is very stuck, it may even be worth roughing up slightly with some sand paper.
  • Automatic Jar Opener: The product is designed to work primarily on glass jars. Plastic jars will not likely work.
  • Automatic Jar Opener: 1.5 inch diameter lids are the smallest it is designed to work on.
  • Automatic Jar Opener: If the batteries are not working, try flipping them or try another set of batteries. If it does not work, let the seller know and they will ship anew one out right away free of carve.

Description

This automatic hands free Electric jar opener allows you to easily open even the toughest jar lids. 

Simply set it down on the lid, press the button and watch it effortlessly unscrew the lid the super-strong Vice of the jar opener twist locks on tight to the lid of any jar and unscrews it with ease.


 Features: 

Adjusts to fit different jar sizes and always has a firm grip around lids easy to use position it on the lid, press the easy-switch button, and watch it rotate and uncap. 

You don't even have to hold on to the opener- it rotates around automatically perfect for seniors, kids, or arthritis suffers.


Specification: 

Color: White

Lid width range: 1-inch to 4-inch

Weight: 0.8 lbs

Size: 7.2 inches long 

Battery: 2X AA (not included)

Material: plastic 

Condition: 100% brand new 


Package includes: 

1X automatic jar opener

1Xmanual



I will have to say that I was skeptical of the claims but needed to drink more water and just found drinking straight tap water not appealing and the cost of bottled too high over the long haul. I am very pleased with my Gem Water Bottle!! It does exactly what it states- the water is "smooth" and love drinking water now. Most Dr's would recommend drinking at least 64 ozs of water a day, and with my Gem Water Bottle am drinking 4-5 bottle a day (16 oz capacity x4 bottles=64 ozs) so am now getting the recommended amount. I have had 2 months now and although the initial cost seems high- I figure I am already ahead over store bought bottled water.

I researched lots of different cookware sets for the last year. It took me forever to decide that I wanted to go with the value of T-Fal over the higher cost of some other name brands. Once I got this box in and started setting everything out did I realize how good of a choice that I had made! These pans cook great, and clean up like a dream. You get so many pieces that are so useful...and for less than some other 6 or 8 piece sets will cost you!

Let's face it...non-stick pans will not last forever. You know this when you buy it. The reviews that complain that they washed the pans like they said but it's been a few years and now the non-stick is gone...Come On! You are not buying these pans to last for 20 years. I don't care which name brand you buy...it will wear off!!! So, that being said, that was my major deciding factor in buying this set. I will be able to replace single pans that get used the most if need be in a couple of years without breaking the bank.

I would buy this set again today.

I like them very much.

This set (17pc) came well packaged and in excellent condition. These wash easily, both by hand and in the dishwasher. The non-stick coating works well. However, with any non-stick coating, you cannot use metal utensils, and the flavor of the dish is lacking. I've always felt that the metal pots and pans create a richer flavor because the pot holds the frond very well. But they are so dang hard to clean (metal pots that is)!! Also, the color changing center doesn't seem to work for me. I have never seen it actually change colors once the pan is hot. However, that is not a feature I care about. You should know when your pan is hot. For the price, I would consider this set competitive with an expensive brand hard anodized nonstick set. The handles are comfortable, and the cardboard inserts that they are packed in double as nice protectors between the inside of one pan and the bottom of the pan on top of it. Makes for relatively compact storage. Steaming inserts are a nice plus. I feel as though my kitchen is complete.

This is our third Nespresso machine. The first was a Krups model, I believe, which broke after a couple of years. The next one was a D-150 commercial grade machine which, while always working well and still going strong, was always a bit of a mess and a hassle. Neither of the previous two machines hold a candle to the U D50/Aeroccino combo we just purchased. The experience of using the new Nespresso machines is night and day better then the old style machines. First, the U is much faster. Even though the D-150 was always on (heating the water element and the cups) the U still beats it to the punch. The pump on the U is so much faster than the older machines that it heats up and pumps in less time than the old machines took to pump. The U is cleaner since you don't have to remove the empties by hand, they fall into the bin. The U has automatically sized pulls for ristretto, espresso and lungo, so you don't have to manually switch the pump on and off, which can lead to errors if you are trying to do several things at once. Now on to frothing. The Aeroccino is, in my opinion, 10 times better to use than the steamer on the old Nespresso machines. It makes a foam that is amazingly firm and delicious but not overcooked or watered down. The foam is very stout with tiny, creamy bubbles reminding one of something between normal milk foam and meringue. It's about 3 times as fast at making foam as the old Nespresso machines. It took me a long long time to learn to make an excellent froth/foam with the steam based frothers. The Aeroccino requires learning how to hit one button. Also, the Aeroccino can make cold froth for iced drinks. One big advantage that I hadn't taken into consideration before our purchase is that one can run the U and the Aeroccino simultaneously, shaving off a lot of preparation time -- especially if one is making two beverages. Indeed, because of the volume produced by the Aeroccino and the speed of it and the U, we can make 2 drinks in half the time it used to take to make one. As for aesthetics and ergonomics: the Aeroccino is nearly silent, whereas the U is about 2/3 as loud as the old Nespresso machine -- still a bit loud but not exceedingly so, the U and the Aeroccino together take up about 1/3 the counter space of the old Nespresso machines, and finally both the U and the Aerocinno are beautifully designed.

For us the upgrade is worth the price since now it takes me about 1 minute to make a latte for my wife as opposed to at least four minutes with the old machine (including clean up time) and because the outcome is better due to the superior milk foam, not having to guess the correct length of pull to make and the fact that its just a nicer product to use. Bottom line, we can afford to buy a latte or a cappuccino at a coffee house, but its a heck of a lot more convenient to make one at home. Now that it takes about a minute to make beverages as least as good as Starbucks (if not quite as good as the best coffee houses) we will use it a lot more than the old Nespresso machine. I predict that it will take about two months to pay off the combo.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site