Tuesday, July 9, 2019

July 09, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Apple iPad mini MF432LL/A Wifi 16 GB, Space Gray (Renewed)

Apple iPad mini MF432LL/A Wifi 16 GB, Space Gray (Renewed)

This iPad mini hundred % it was a Christmas gift for one of my daughters would definitely buy again and recommend this to anyone looking for Apple iPad Mimi

So I was skeptical ordering this at first because of all the bad reviews. But the iPad mini that I received was not bad at all! I bought it for my kids, but if I were to buy it for myself it functions as it should. The only problem is the slight rubbed or banged off color on the frame of the tablet. But other than that, it wasn't locked by someone else's apple profile, the physical appearance wasn't altered badly, I'm monitoring the battery life now, so I will update on that. But it's perfect for what I need it for. I would order another one from this vendor.

I was very hesitant to buy this iPad after reading the reviews. I bought a refurbished iPod in December and was VERY lucky to get one extremely close to brand new. So, I decided to try my luck again and my luck held up again. The iPad I received is in exceptional shape and I couldn’t be happier. My granddaughter loves her new toys and that makes me happy.

Item arrived from the U.S. to the Philippines in just four days which is a refreshing welcome compared to local deliveries.

No original box but good packaging provided excellent protection. Thoroughly looked for minor scratches and dents on the sides, from back to the screen on the front but to my surprise I found none. Replacement charger and cable works just fine. All buttons, components and connectivity of the iPad mini tested OK and functional. Ran the serial number with Apple online and checks out. Finally updated to the last supported iOS version and so far, so good, no problems yet.

We bought two of these for our 2 and 4 year old. They arrived in like new condition, with brand new chargers. They operate perfectly, although a little slow. But that is likely due to it being a 1st gen device, and I’m just used to the speed of the iPhone Xs. Absolutely would recommend these.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new, with limited to no signs of wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.
  • 7.9-inch LED-backlit Multi-Touch Display; 1024-by-768 Resolution
  • Apple iOS 6; Dual-Core A5 Chip
  • 5 MP iSight Camera; 1080p HD Video Recording
  • Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n); 16 GB Capacity

Description

Apple iPad mini 16 GB Wi-Fi Black MF432LL/A 7.9-Inch LED-Backlit Multi-Touch Display With IPS Technology 1024-By-768 Resolution At 163 Pixels Per Inch Dual Core A5 Chip FaceTime HD Camera and iSight Camera with Video Recording What's in the Box Apple iPad Mini USB Power adapter Lightning to USB cable



I just received my Ipad Mini in Space Grey (refurbished) and I am in love! It came neatly packaged and wrapped with a plastic around the screen. It came with the charging accessories. so far it has been working properly and I ave had no issues with it. It is in great condition. I am happy with my purchase and will be making great use out of it! Thank you Amazing!

Purchased this to use for taking pictures and posting to social media at our work place - it works perfectly.

DealFisher came through on a really great certified refurbished mini iPad. It looks and operates like brand new , no dings, no scratches, fired right up with a 58% charge. Charged up full in about an hour or so and holds a charge really well. Set up quick like any other new Apple product. Got this for my 6 year old granddaughter and she is thrilled, kids apps downloaded quickly including the youtube app for kids and all working no problem, already FaceTiming grandma & grandpa. I was really skeptical about ordering a refurbished mini iPad especially after reading some of the negative reviews but I'm really glad I did ... Grandpa is King right now !!

I bought this device for my 4 year old daughter.this was perfect for her. She just wanted to watch YouTube and play games. I was kind of skeptical about ordering this, but it when it arrived... it looked brand new. No scratches, clean, just as you see it as advertised. The price at the time of purchase was $106.00. This works awesome for the price. I had it for 3 months now and the battery is fine. I did had to go to the Apple store and buy her another charger because this device didn’t come with original charger. The charger it came with was generic and started having a shortage in it. But I would definitely order from here again. Mabe for my sons birthday.

I received the iPad Mini in awesome shape, no visual way of knowing it's refurbished. Works and runs like the wife's, which was bought brand new.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site