Tuesday, July 16, 2019

July 16, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Amazon Meal Kits, Togarashi-Spiced Salmon with Soba Noodles, Serves 2

Amazon Meal Kits, Togarashi-Spiced Salmon with Soba Noodles, Serves 2

This is the second Amazon Meal Kit I've tried, and it was another slam dunk! Worth noting, I learned quite a handful of amazingly useful cooking techniques from Blue Apron, but ended the subscription because it was hard to keep up with the subscription of 3 meals/week. These one-offs from Amazon feel easier to manage. I'm avoiding some that don't look as appealing, but this one was even better than I imagined... and I already thought it'd be great!

Super delicious and super easy, and my wife agrees!

BONUS: only took about 30-40 minutes.

Delicious. This was a total win for our house. Simple, elegant, healthy and fantastic. I like the simple, easily recycled packaging and recipe card inside, compared to other meal kit companies I have tried. This is the kind of food I normally cook and was nervous that the kit wouldn't be authentic in flavors. The Amazon chef nailed this kit completely and I look forward to ordering again!

Great flavor the whole family loved it. I had never tried togarashi seasoning and it was a hit. There was enough extra to coat a couple more fillets as well. This is helpful because to stretch a meal kit i often parallel order some identical extra proteins and related veggies, and cook up an extra helping of starch. Can easily make a 2 person meal into 3 with leftovers or just bulk up the veggies if you eat a heavily plant based diet.

My family just ate this, including my super picky child! I'm shocked. Really easy to make, great flavors, fresh tasting, and healthy. I also thought the price was good, and I appreciate that even though I think meal kits have too much packaging in general, most of this was recyclable. My only complaint is that so many dishes get used to make this and the other meal kits I've tried.

We tried three meal kits so far: chili con carne, ramen, and this one. This is our favorite one so far, everything is on point.

Update: our most recent order was missing candied ginger and togarashi. The salmon was really plain without the togarashi, even if we tried using substitute.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • A light soup of salmon, asparagus, and mushrooms with soba noodles and a Japanese spice blend
  • Quick to cook - dinner for 2 in about 30 minutes
  • Easy-to-follow, chef-designed recipe
  • Includes perfectly portioned ingredients
  • 2+ Day Freshness Guarantee - You will have at least two days to cook your meal kit once you receive it

Description

A light soup of salmon, asparagus, and mushrooms with soba noodles and a Japanese spice blend



Delicious. Simple to make. Excellent flavor. Highly recommend.

We really enjoyed all of the flavors in this meal kit. The portions are a bit large for two "servings". This one has a higher sodium content than some oft the other meal kits but that's to be expected with a broth base. We will order again though as it was one very easy for the end result.

Preparation vas very simple, instruction were straight forward and the quality of the groceries was excellent.

This meal was fantastic. It is definitely among my favorite meal kits. Amazon meal kits never disappoint. Very good portions, amazing flavor. Please continue with these amazing recipes

This is the best of all. The flavors are right on, and the portions generous. So generous that I saved out one of the salmon filets for another meal.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site