Sunday, June 30, 2019

June 30, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

CLIF BAR - Energy Bar - Cool Mint Chocolate - with Caffeine (2.4 Ounce Protein Bar, 12 Count)

CLIF BAR - Energy Bar - Cool Mint Chocolate - with Caffeine (2.4 Ounce Protein Bar, 12 Count)

These are absolutely sublime!!! Not even a huge sweets fan (probably due to the lack of sweetness in my personality, demeanor, and soul), but these are easy, portable, and relatively healthy. Totally reminds me of a thin mint with a better texture. I would totally recommend to all Girl Scouts out there to sell these instead. They are cheaper, better taste and texture, and you can buy them without having to wait until it's cookie time. You can also avoid having to interact with prepubescent girls who know exactly the best places to peddle their ever more expensive wares (gyms, marijuana dispensaries, weight watcher meetings). Tastes better and keeps your bowels moving with it's grams of fiber per bar. You can't go wrong. To Clif, I recommend you make this a toothpaste, but the dentists may put a bounty on you because everyone would be brushing their teeth ALL THE TIME. As a side note, I have NEVER seen a clif bar in a dollar store (yes I have looked), so you can't beat the price either!! You know you would much rather hit the snooze button 3-6 times and have this decadent masterpiece of a protein bar than drag your butt out of bed to cook up a bunch of animal fat.

There is nothing, in my mind, to compare with the combination of chocolate and mint. The fact that I can enjoy a Clif bar of this flavor is probably one of life's great treats!!
My daughters introduced me to these bars only a few months ago but I have to say that I am hooked! They are great for quick snacks, good nutrition, filling, and the other flavors are delicious as well...
I recommend all Clif bars, especially this one, which is one of my own personal favorites! 5*

JUST GOT THESE and ripped into one. SO moist. had a great fruit taste. While I love Cool Mint Chocolate and other Clif bars, sometimes I want something that doesn't taste more like chocolate dessert. This is a great change of pace and I will definitely have it when I don't have time for my usual oatmeal in the morning.

One note - this was definitely FRESH and moist, so moist, it was sticky.

DEFINITELY one of my most fav energy bars

These keep me going during long bike rides! The flavor is great and the mint can be refreshing on a warmer day.

I eat the first half of one at about the 45 minute mark, then eat another half every 30 minutes or so. The carbs and caffeine keep me fueled and able to ride on and keep focus.

Make sure to have some water, I find that the gritty texture that sticks in your mouth after is easily washed away with a quick swig of water.

Absolutely wonderful product. Clif makes food that are very healthy and tasty and this is my personal favorite. The combination of healthy ingredients, vitamins, and a little caffeine makes this an ideal snack in the middle of the day. I hope these bars are around for a long time...Clif keep up the great work!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • The fresh flavor of cool mint and rich chocolate topped with a creamy drizzle.
  • NUTRITION FOR SUSTAINED ENERGY: CLIF BAR is made to feed the adventure in all of us. Our bars are purposefully crafted to deliver the protein, fiber, and carbs to sustain active bodies. A perfect energy snack to fuel up with, before, or during activity.
  • WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS: Keeping your energy up never tasted so good. Every bar is made with wholesome non-GMO ingredients like nuts, dried fruits, organic rolled oats, and real chocolate.
  • DELICIOUS FLAVORS, ENDLESS VARIETY: Satisfy any taste with a dazzling array of craveable CLIF BAR flavors to choose from.
  • ENERGY ON THE GO: Power up with wholesome, delicious energy, all wrapped up and ready to go.

Description

We know you care about doing good for the planet. That's why it’s not enough to say we make it good. We actually get out there, roll up our sleeves, and make things happen. With over one billion pounds of organic ingredients used to produce our energy bars and snacks we’re here to champion the power of organic, sustainable food. Because what's good for the planet and our farmers, is good for all of us.



Delicious. I use cliff bars for Cycling rides that are over an hour. I love the taste of them. They have all the Carbs I need to replenish my energy. I also like how the bars can be thrown in a bag even in extreme heat and they do not fall apart. I also love using these when I go hiking. I can hike several hours longer when I have Cliff bars with me.

I have low blood sugar and I always carry protein bars with me, so I thought I would try these they are so good, they taste more like a treat than a nasty protein bar. Taste a lot like the Girl Scout chocolate mint cookies.

Great item for an occasional snack especially if you like mint. Its not exactly a healthy item due to the amount of sugar inside but its still a great product.

I buy these for active grandchildren. The carb content is high but my sliders, snowboarders, and lacrosse kids need something to really sustain them. This flavor is their favorite by far.

Everything arrived fresh and well packaged. Also great price for the time I bought it to help me save money!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site