
I have been eating these for many years and like the taste. Real breakfast sausage never tastes that great and I can honestly say I like these better. High protein and vegetarian makes for a great compliment to my eggs in the morning.
I'm not a vegetarian. I try a lot of meat substitutes out of curiosity. These aren't terrible but they aren't fantastic either. I give them credit in that they definitely tried to make them taste like sausage. If you are a vegetarian, I'd recommend these. If you're not, probably just buy some sausage.
I really like these. I am not a vegetarian but always on the lookout for healthy options for a weekend breakfast - i will typically use this or nitrate free organic bacon). I like the texture and flavor of these sausages.
I give this product 5 ***** .My goodness I baked them for 20 minutes at 450 degrees, they came out crunchy Idusted it with a bit of paprika. DELICIOUS.THE price is right also
Don't think of it as sausage. Think of it as something else entirely and it's not bad. But compared to real sausage, well, it just isn't quite so good. Not an all-natural product, by the way. But better for you than meat.

Feature Product
- Mouthwatering and meatless, Morningstar Farms' plant-based Sausage Links are a delicious, meat-free addition to any balanced breakfast
- Savory veggie sausage links seasoned with an inviting blend of aromatic herbs and spices; Enjoy with breakfast scrambles, waffles, pancakes, biscuits and more
- 100% vegetarian; Good source of protein (9 g per serving; 12% of daily value); Cholesterol free (contains 1 g monounsaturated and 1.5 g polyunsaturated fat per serving)
- To prepare, heat in the skillet (recommended), oven, or microwave; Makes a quick and convenient snack at work, afternoon pick-me-up, or late night treat
- Includes 1, 8-ounce box of frozen Morningstar Farms Sausage Links; Store in the freezer to enjoy anytime; Packaged for great taste
Description
A delicious meat-free addition to any balanced breakfast, Morningstar Farms Sausage Links are plant-based and seasoned with an inviting blend of aromatic herbs and spices. With 82% less fat than cooked pork sausage*, Morningstar Farms Sausage Links provide a good source of protein (9 grams per serving; 12% of daily value). Whether you're whipping up a breakfast scramble, a short stack of pancakes, or biscuits with veggie gravy, Morningstar Farms Sausage Links are sure to delight vegetarians and meat-lovers alike. *Cooked pork sausage links contains 16 grams total fat per serving (45 grams); Morningstar Farms Sausage Links contain 3 grams total fat per serving (45 grams).
I am not a vegetarian, but I am trying to eat less meat to help manage my weight. I love these with my ezekial toast and almond butter in the morning.
Fry in butter with garlic for a nice touch, add California sun dried tomatoes in oil, and noodles.
I LOVE the taste! To me it tastes just like a meat sausage link without the taste of grease.
Good texture and taste for not being real meat but trying to be sausage. That’s hard to do.
Best vegetarian sausge I've tried.







0 comments:
Post a Comment