Sunday, March 31, 2019

March 31, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Xbox Wireless Controller - Red

Xbox Wireless Controller - Red

Between my brother and I, we play Xbox One anywhere from 4-8 hours combined a day. Bought this controller over a month ago and it still feels the same as the day I got it even after around 100+ hours of gaming!!!

I take very good care of all of my games and accessories, but this is the only thing i've ever had an issue with for no reason, my "A" button does not accept the input all the time, it doesn't bother me much, but navigating the menu sucks sometimes, i do not seem to notice it. But the color is amazing, its bold enough to stand out but also not too bright that its ugly. The textured back is a nice touch, i get sweaty when i play games. I would buy another one, but its only one of me and 7 controllers.

Not much to say... It does a good job controlling my xbox

Works Looks and feels Excellent and handles great and feels good Like or even better then the controller that came with my Xbox One Console brand New

Looks great, feels great, performs great. Mostly. X button was a little sticky at first but has broken itself in over time. I do have some issues with it desyncing at least once a week, which I haven’t experienced with any of my other Xbox One controllers. I also feel like the guide button has a further amount of travel and needs to be pushed longer in order to respond than what I am used to.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Experience the enhanced comfort and feel of the Xbox wireless Controller - Red
  • Get up to twice the wireless range than previous Controllers
  • Stay on target with textured grip
  • Includes Bluetooth Technology for gaming on Windows 10 PCs and tablets

Description

The BEST Controller just got even better. Experience the enhanced comfort and feel of the Xbox wireless Controller, Featuring a sleek, streamlined design, textured grip, and red Finish. Enjoy Custom button mapping and up to twice the wireless range. Plug in any compatible headset with the 3.5mm stereo headset jack. And with Bluetooth technology, play your favorite games on Windows 10 PCs and tablets.



I got a red one for myself and a blue one for my brother. We now have RvB controllers. They feel a bit better than the base model.

Price was reasonable for a custome color controller. Shipping was fast and product as advertised. It would have been perfect, except the D pad on the controller was broken. It appeared new in the box, so I can’t fault Amazon. While replacement might have been faster through Amazon, I felt it appropriate to send it to Microsoft for warranty replacement. This way I get back a working controller and no one gets this broken one in their hands off as an unknown defective return. Looking forward to getting the replacement is the feel and grip are much improved from my originals.

Pros
XBox Official
One of my son's favorite color
has the 3.5mm integrated mic/phone jack
Cons
None yet

My son says it works just like his other Xbox remotes do though like the change in color rather than the same old black or white.

Received this as a gift from my girlfriend for christmas and haven't touched my old controller since. Although it's nothing special except a controller which you will use but it is an awesome red color. It is however one of the updated controller with the 2.5mm male audio jack so theres no need for a headser adapter.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site