Tuesday, March 26, 2019

March 26, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Spindrift Sparkling Water, Orange Mango Flavored, Made with Real Squeezed Fruit, 12 Fluid Ounce Cans, Pack of 24 (Only 10 calories per Seltzer Water Can)

Spindrift Sparkling Water, Orange Mango Flavored, Made with Real Squeezed Fruit, 12 Fluid Ounce Cans, Pack of 24 (Only 10 calories per Seltzer Water Can)

My husband is addicted to soda but I've been trying to break him of this disgusting habit. He LOVES these Spindrift sparkling waters. Obviously pricey when compared to actual soda or even other brands of sparkling water, but not as expensive as an aortic valve replacement.

I LOVE Spindrift sparkly seltzer water. Locally, I can get grapefruit, lemon and raspberry lime. I wanted to try to Mango Orange because I am a big Mango fan. This is definitely not my favorite flavor. My tastebuds have adjusted somewhat but I have to squeeze fresh lime in it to make it palatable. When it first arrived and I tried it the first few times it made me think that this is what butternut squash would taste like if it was a seltzer water flavor. Won't be ordering this flavor again but LOVE all the others and this product. :) . Going to try the cucumber flavor next and then strawberry. :)

I did not know flavored seltzer until I tried spindrift. The lemon tastes like a lemon was squeezed right into the can. Raspberry lime tastes like straight limes and raspberries. Hoping to try other flavors soon. New favorite seltzer for sure

I read the reviews and I was even able to find it first at Trader Joe’s and I really liked it a lot‼️ An occasional change from La Croix. It is pricey and depending on which company you order from it can take a long time for delivery, but I think it’s worth it. No added sugar is the biggest win for me. And you can mix it with lots of things to create other taste and even adult beverages🍹

Tastes just like Izze sparkling grapefruit except with a lot less sugar. Also doesn't have that weird lacroix and flavored perrier artificial taste.

The little bits of pulp in here are perfect too. It's just like they said, sparkling water with a small squeeze of grapefruit!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Pack contains 24 cans of Spindrift Orange Mango Flavored Sparkling Water (12 fluid ounces per can)
  • Containing 7% fruit juice and only 10 calories per can
  • Unsweetened, no added sugar, gluten-free, non-GMO, kosher, never from concentrate
  • Lightly carbonated, slightly pulpy, and with a fuller flavor than regular sparkling water, carbonated water, and seltzer water
  • Made with real squeezed oranges and mango puree, Spindrift is more refreshing and flavorful than water from a sparkling water maker

Description

Enjoy the sunny, tropical taste of Spindrift Orange Mango Sparkling Water. By combining real squeezed oranges and Alphonso mango puree with just the right amount of carbonated water, Orange Mango has a subtle but delicious flavor. Spindrift is simple and real--unsweetened and free of any added flavors, essences, or other additives, and it never contains anything artificial. Just real fruit and sparkling water. Spindrift can be enjoyed straight from a chilled can, poured over ice, or as a delicious mixer for your favorite cocktail.



My local whole foods had a ton of 4-packs where one can was popped. (The cost at WF was $3.99 for the 4 pack so at $1 per can you can't really afford to have one bad can!)

I was worried about ordering by UPS/FedEx that I might have the same problem, but all cans were in good shape when these arrived. The shipment got delayed so that was kind of frustrating, but I'll continue to get these from Amazon.

As for the product if you've never tasted it, I love this stuff! I've been trying to cut out wine on week nights, but sometimes I just want something a little fancier than water. This is a great replacement and once I get to the weekends it's an awesome mixer for cocktails!

Expensive but if you love cucumber flavor this is for you! It is hard to find in stores so I buy it on amazon. It is a little bit on the pricey side for seltzer but has a very unique fresh flavor that can't be mimicked. Also is great for making cocktails.

My pug and I agree, this is hands down, the best sparking water. We buy a case at least every 2 weeks.

To be honest, I first bought this product in order to stop drinking sugary sodas, and this was the cheapest per fluid ounce. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I first tasted it. The carbonation is to standard and the taste is actually very pronounced! I wasn't expecting such a strong taste of raspberry, but it was definitely there. I'd recommend this over La Croix for sure.

My only problem with it was the design, but that doesn't really matter for anything.

My favorite flavor, tastes like real grapefruit, not like the other sparkling waters at all. Also really like the raspberry and lemon flavors. Just wish the pricing was a little better. I had bought them initially cheaper, but I guess the shipping is expensive on a heavy item like this.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site