Sunday, March 31, 2019

March 31, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Morning Blend for K-Cup Keurig 2.0 Brewers, 80 Count, Victor Allen’s Coffee Light Roast Single Serve Coffee Pods

Morning Blend for K-Cup Keurig 2.0 Brewers, 80 Count, Victor Allen’s Coffee Light Roast Single Serve Coffee Pods

If you like Starbucks, you won't like this so you can quit reading. I personally hate Starbucks as it tastes worse than the burnt coffee I had in the Army. Thus, if you are like me, you want something that smells and tastes like coffee but doesn't cost an arm and leg for your Keurig. This is just good coffee, strong enough without bitterness and good flavor and aroma. Plus, you can beat the price!

After reading many reviews on this flavor (I was looking for a cheaper flavor, bc the price jumps a/o the place!) many wrote about busted seals,& grounds ending up in the coffee cup, yuck. I have not had this issue. Though I am closing the coffee maker slowly, to avoid this from occurring. So they either changed something and the problem is fixed, or you have to close the brewer slowly.

I like the flavor better than Krispy Kreme or Donut House morning light roast.

My very first thought upon drinking my first cup was, wow, this tastes like Navy coffee that I drank on ships in the late 1960s. That stuff was black and strong, and I learned to love it. However, for coffee in my home, I didn't think it was quite what I wanted although I already knew I preferred a robust Italian roast. So after finishing my first box, I tried a highly rated French roast, and it's good, but after a few days of it, I began craving this Italian roast, so I ordered more, and it will be my staple for a while. The only other k-cup coffee that I've found that can rival it is Eight O'clock's Italian roast which usually costs a lot more. If I see it on sale, I'll buy a few boxes, but that's never enough, and I end up coming right back to Victor Allen's version. Naturally, coffee tastes can vary widely from one coffee-drinker to another so what I like, you may hate, and vice versa. However, for me, this one does the trick, and I'll stick with it unless Amazon comes up with something better.

As a coffee maniac I drink about 4 cups of that I can tell you Victor Allen coffee Czar as good as any the peppermint bark is extremely smooth the other coffees are great... I just wish I could find their blueberry coffee again


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Includes 80 single serve instant coffee K Cups
  • Light Roast Morning Blend coffee made with 100% Arabica coffee beans
  • Awaken the day with this aromatic coffee. It's perfectly balanced with a fresh finish.
  • Blended and roasted in the USA
  • Single serve cups compatible with Keurig coffee makers, including Keurig 2.0, patented single serve cup technology
  • Kosher certification: this product is certified kosher by the orthodox union

Description

A passion for great coffee for over 35 years… Brighter. Smoother. Richer. Great Coffee starts with passion, the very best beans, and pride. We find the finest 100% Arabica beans from all regions of the world. Our Roastmasters coax out their unique flavors, carefully, one batch at a time. And that's why, since 1979, we've been proud to bring you high-quality, roaster-fresh perfection. Enjoy your Victor Allen's Coffee... Every Cup. Every Bean. Every Time.

 *K-Cup and Keurig 2.0 are registered trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain.A passion for great coffee for over 35 years… Brighter. Smoother. Richer. Great Coffee starts with passion, the very best beans, and pride. We find the finest 100% Arabica beans from all regions of the world. Our Roastmasters coax out their unique flavors, carefully, one batch at a time. And that's why, since 1979, we've been proud to bring you high-quality, roaster-fresh perfection. Enjoy your Victor Allen's Coffee... Every Cup. Every Bean. Every Time.

 *K-Cup and Keurig 2.0 are registered trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain.



Thought this coffee was worth trying because the price was excellent. Thought the coffee was pretty good and agreed to the subscription form of ordering every two months. Now, I am hoping Amazon sticks to their side of the bargain and the price stays the same. If this happens, I am extremely happy with the taste of the coffee and my price for the subscription. Time will tell. Could be a smart thing on my part to do this, or I could be pretty dumb.

I was slightly hesitant to purchase this coffee after reading all the complaints of the foil caps coming off the K cups. I'm happy to report that these have been in our office now for several days with zero issues - just good tasting coffee. The coffee itself is slightly milder than what we have been using (Keurig Donut Shop) which was only noticeable by those who drink it black, but at only $26 per 80 count box, there was zero complaints. We will continue to buy and use this brand and I recommend you give it a try before paying more for less.

We like this coffee blend because it's mild, not overly strong and bitter, which is important for me since I drink it black. It always comes in good order and on time. My goal in buying "K cup" coffees is to keep the price under 50 cents each, and this fills the bill.

Victor Allen Italian roast coffee is the best bang for your buck that I've found with k-cups. A great tasting strong (but not to strong) flavorful coffee. It's not quite as strong as say Starbucks regular roast but not far off. If you like the convenience of Keurig but hate spending a fortune on K-Cups you won't be disappointed with Victor Allen italian roast

UPDATE:
I received a new box of pods as a replacement. They seem to be working fine and have good flavor.

I purchased a box of these pods in September and they were great. I thought they were a great value and had a good flavor, so I purchased them again. The box that arrived at the beginning of this month (January) had several that you could tell the foil seal hadn't made contact and at least half of the ones that looked intact have had blow outs that cause grounds and coffee/water to go everywhere. I am very disappointed at this point.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site