Sunday, March 31, 2019

March 31, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Apple iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display - ME277LL/A - (32GB, WiFi, Space Gray) (Renewed)

Apple iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display - ME277LL/A - (32GB, WiFi, Space Gray) (Renewed)

I received this iPad Mini 2 yesterday and up to now I am very impressed with the overall experience! Very well packaged and not a scratch on it. Works perfectly!

Came just as described and at a great price point. Very happy with this iPad Mini. I put a nice protective case on it for my son, and he plays his video games and watches his movies on it. I don't use it, personally, but I did have this same model in white with the same amount of storage, and I must say that not only is this a significant improvement over the original iPad Mini (which had amazing battery life), but it could serve not only as an entertainment device but also as a tool for productivity. Not sure how others might feel about working with a stylus, but when I need to annotate notes, I pull it up in NotesPlus and get my stylus out and annotate away. Lovely device and quite portable too.

This iPad looks brand new not a scratch on it and I got a brand new charger. I couldn’t be happier. I was a little nervous about refurbished bc of reviews from other sellers. So happy I may buy another one. We started playing games right away.

Very pleased with this purchase from Platinum Deals fulfilled by Amazon.
This 32GB iPad mini 2 came with iOS 11.4 and looked very new, with no scratches.
There was some sticky residue on the rear from a sticker from the previous owner.
I upgraded it to iOS 12.1 with no problem.
This is actually a Model A1490 (MF552LL/A): it has a SIM card slot and is a T-Mobile tablet, even though the ad said ME277LL/A WiFi only.
Not sure if it is unlocked, but I'm going to get a T-Mo SIM card and see if the data plan works.
Modem Firmware is currently 10.10.00

I would not gift this to somebody, as the quality of refurbished products is unknown until used.

3 FEB 19 - The size is perfect for many uses. It fits nicely in a bag for work even with a nüd life proof case. I ha e purchased many (5) of these from various outlets to include apple. They are versatile but fragile if not correctly encased. The battery life is on average 3 hours to total drain if pushing to Bluetooth headphones and connected to WiFi. The screen brightness and clarity on the mini 2 is great. For people who say they can see the difference between Retina and OLED on a smallish sized screen, I cannot. I have 20/15 as well. This greatly priced gadget will serve more purpose than not meeting most of a users computing needs without breaking the bank. Those seller shipped this in near bulletproof (exaggerated to make a case) packaging and it arrived early. Great all around experience with them. Highly recommend this seller! I will post a status update in a month for reviewers.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new, with limited to no signs of wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.
  • Apple iOS 7 - 7.9 inches Display
  • Apple 1.3 GHz
  • 10-hour battery life, 0.73 pounds

Description

The iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display makes its debut on the iPad mini, maintaining its enormous 2048 x 1536 native resolution. At 326 pixels per inch, the Retina Display can show up to 3.1 million pixels at a time. The Retina Display is also a capacitive touchscreen so you will be able to utilize all of the multi-touch gestures of iOS 7. Its smaller form factor makes it easier to hold in one hand. The iPad mini comes in a silver finish.



This was a replacement for an old android tablet. It’s a vast world of difference between android and this. The main difference? The tablet does what it says it will do. I can dictate on this instead of cussing. It handles the app so I needed to handle well, unlike the android. And most amazingly of all Siri does what he supposed to do ( he’s an Australian male voice. ). When I say hey Siri both he and my iPhone answer. I could be screaming at the android tablet while holding it and it never responded unless it felt like. The Construction is superior. And wow stated to be the same size as the android, it’s much bigger than android with a much bigger screen. Plus a much clearer picture. Overall it’s worth every penny of the price.

I bought a "refurbished ipad mini" for my daughter from another seller and received it and the keyboard didn't work and device was scratched and nicked a lot! Nightmare situation returning it. So I decided to order from Amazon, trusting their vendors a bit more and liking that Amazon stands behind their products no matter who the vendor is. Received the ipad and it looks brand new...not one scratch or visible sign of use. Powered it up and it works perfectly as well. Could not be happier with this purchase!! Worth every dime!!

I was skeptical but I ordered 2 of these as gifts for Christmas. They showed up in nice boxes and were professionally packaged. Both units were literally like Brand New. I could not find any flaws on either unit. The one thing that was just a small negative was the charger and cable they send are not Apple Brand. When I tried to use the charger the iPad wouldn't charge with it. I had to use an official Apple charger and cable but If you are in the Apple Ecosystem you likely have plenty of spares around. Overall very satisfied and I saved a nice amount of money going this route.

So I bought this for my 7 year daughters xmas present. I wanted her to have an iPad but didn’t want to cough up the iPad price for it. I took it to the apple store to do a diagnostic on it. It seems pretty good. It got 3 stars so far from me bc it didn’t come with apple charger and it has the built in WiFi but it’s only for Verizon. I have sprint, if I knew that I wouldn’t have purchased it. I’m going to attempt to download all the apps I want her to use starting with osmo. Wish me luck . I will be reviewing again ( next week)to give a more accurate review, but the apple store said I should be fine with it and it’s out of its warranty with apple as well.

I ordered a certified reconditioned iPad Mini 2. It arrived on time as promised. It was in a plain white box and well packaged. Upon inspection it looked flawless. It powered up, and had me go through the same set-up steps one would go through as if they had bought a brand new iPad. I used my existing Apple ID to complete the setup process and then upgraded to IOS of 11.4.1. Then, a couple days after iOS 12 was released, I upgraded to that, and it went flawless. Five stars.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site