Friday, November 29, 2019

November 29, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

RSVP Skinnies - 0 Calorie mixers - Variety Pack, 4-boxes (6 packets per box)

RSVP Skinnies - 0 Calorie mixers - Variety Pack, 4-boxes (6 packets per box)

I am a margarita lover and granted, I have used stevia for years so have developed a taste for it. I don't drink regular or diet sodas or juices and keep my temptations down to a minimum. Keeping limited allowable beverages just works for me that way. I keep these packets with me on the go, to add to plain water, or order a shot of tequila (allowed on keto) and a club soda, so don't miss out on the sociality when dining or drinking with friends. Sometimes in a bar or at home, I add a squeeze of lime and possibly a drop or two of the monk fruit sweetener I carry with me always. I am perfectly happy with all the flavors and feel like they help to stay easily on my keto diet, but could work for anyone keeping their calories down, wanting variety and also wanting to stay away from the deleterious effects of diet sodas and most bar drinks filled with high fructose corn syrup. Hope this helps!

These taste so good! I ordered a vodka soda while out while my friend ordered a mule. I just put in my mule Skinnies and it almost tasted the same (without the price)!! I will be buying these again!

My parents are on the Keto diet and have had great success with it so I bought the this as a gift. They said they were delicious and quite close to the regular versions of these cocktails.

These are really not that bad when you are trying to cut out carbs. Still get to have a drink without all the carbs

These are actually good or so my husband says. Hes tried all but the Mai Tai only because we usually don't drink rum. But they're perfect for on the go, when we go to have dinner or a bar he just ordered a club soda and tequila or vodka puts one of these packets in and he has the perfect low car, keto friendly alcoholic drink.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ZERO Calories
  • Plant Based
  • Gluten Free
  • Cocktail Mixer (Drink Mix)

Description

Skinnies are ZERO calorie mixers, made from fruit and plant based ingredients, minus the sugar, plus a hint of stevia and erythritol (from plants). With Skinnies you save calories vs. traditional mixers that are loaded with sugar and artificial ingredients. To make a sugar free cocktail On-the-Rocks, just add 1 Skinnies Cranberry Twist packet to your Vodka & Club Soda, garnish with a slice of lime and Enjoy! The Variety 4-Pack has 1 box of Cranberry Twist (6 packets per box), 1 box of Margaritas, 1 box of Moscow Mules, and 1 box of Mai Tais. Cheers to ZERO sugar mixers!



Low cal and great for “on the go” meet ups and events. Follow the directions they gave to make the perfect drink.

Keto lifesiver. Mild after taste. Easily fixed with Himalayan salt and touch of lime.

I like these because they are so simple to take and i can order a vodka soda when out and dump one of these lil babies in! A good choice when losing weight

I am pretty impressed by the flavor of these. I like them. I will tell you though, that 1 packet makes a very small drink but no worries, just double up.

These are great low carb low sugar options!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site