Thursday, November 28, 2019

November 28, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Hormel Real Bacon Bits, 6 Ounce Pouch (Pack of 6)

Hormel Real Bacon Bits, 6 Ounce Pouch (Pack of 6)

The only issue I have with the Hormel Real Bacon Bits, 6 Ounce Pouch is -- they are not larger pouches.

The bacon bits taste fresh and very very little fat. I throw them in scrabble eggs, omelets, mac and cheese and on my fresh salads, etc. This is a product to buy again and again. I feel I actually eat less of bacon by buying the bits but receive the same savory, salty crunch that is hugely satisfying.

Hormel Real Bacon Bits are a fantastic way to reduce salt intake. They give my dishes additional flavor and I don't need to add any additional table salt.

Hormel Real Bacon Bits, 6 Ounce Pouch (Pack of 6) came well packaged and arrived in timely manner.

This is a five star product but I reduced by one star for the small package size of six ounces. Of course this is double the standard of most bacon bits of 2.75 to 3 ounce at several stores. I was just about to five a five star when I discovered 20 ounce bags. As many of you know, I extremely rarely give a fifth star because there is always room for improvement. The improvement here is MORE BACON BITS please.

NOTE: I don't refridigate mine once open. I use my food saver and pouch for airtight freshness.

\\DIGITAL SIGNATURE --- \>

I close my reviews with a THANK YOU because I do appreciate you investing precious time in reading my material. We live in a complex complicated world where time is at a premium. I sincerely hope you found this review like my others informative and helpful in aiding your next purchasing decision. Your comments are always welcome, I make every attempt to reply to comments as time permits. Again, THANK YOU for the opportunity to aid you in spending your hard-earned money wisely.

I am not employed or receive any compensation by the manufacture or any organization promoting this product or additional hardware. I purchased or received as a gift the product like anyone else, just sharing my myriad thoughts and experience with you.

I hereby extend to you a plethora of blessing of good health and welling being. Bless you all.

2019 Copyrighted by Gary Drury

Excellent value, definitely real!
If you live a low-carb lifestyle, these can help out.

I often add to Atkins frozen dinners, for example, or salads, to jazz things up. You can make them more interesting, you know.
Make omelettes easier.
Can make a tuna salad more fun and interesting.

These are easy to keep and store.

Prime quality product, a bit pricey, but your paying for the convenience. Sam's club used to carry this product in Sam's club sized package. It was about half the per once price, but alas they switched it over to a Sam's club member's mark label. New stuff is just nasty, I stopped buying it there. It's probably for the best; now I use less, probably saved my life. Thank's Sam's club.

I use bacon bits on more stuff than most people would find acceptable. If you hate buying those small packets in the stores, save your money and buy these. The packs are much bigger and are just over half the cost of the small rip offs in the grocery store. You really can't go wrong if you're a bacon freak! Trust me!

If you like Bacon, you will love this product. I use it in omelettes and salads. The 6 oz packs are resealable and you can freeze the extras until time for use as I do. As a bonus, this product is actually cheaper per oz than a large food service size that I used to get locally. I had to repack most of that into smaller containers for freezing, so I get double savings with this product.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Fully cooked,100% real bacon crumbles
  • 40% less fat than USDA data for pan-fried bacon
  • Gluten free
  • Resealable pouch

Description

HORMEL Real Bacon Bits add flavor to all your bacon-inspired dishes. Our Bacon Bits come in an easy seal pouch so you can add a little or a lot of bacon. We recommend a lot. Our bacon bits contain 40 percent less fat than USDA data for pan-fried bacon. That's less fat without ditching flavor. Just real bacon and real flavor. It's thick cut, brine-seasoned, and strikingly handsome on all your favorite fixings. For over 100 years, our cuts of bacon are always on the cutting edge. That's the HORMEL brand difference your taste buds will appreciate. HORMEL is a trademark of Hormel Foods, LLC.



YESS!! This is a great product if you don't use a lot of bacon, just need it for grits, potatoes, etc. I used to buy the big bags at Sam's Club, then they switched up and started having Sam's Choice Bacon bits, which really are awful.

So I found these and they are what I remember as tasty convenient bacon bits. We don't use a lot so the small bags are more convenient that a huge on in the fridge. Yes, freshly cooked bacon is by far the best, but this is a great substitute at a great price, delicious and not greasy.

It's bacon in a bag. Such a wonderful thing to be sure. The pouches are the prefect size to add a little zing to soups, salads, pancakes, ice cream or any food that you need to bacon up a little. It's really handy to have a great flavoured bacon in a convenient sized pouch.

We purchase Real Bacon Bits from our grocery store so we was pleasantly surprised when when we found these online, and more affordable. We hadn't realized these ones are Smoked Flavor when purchasing however, we like them even better. ;)

I've liked these things for a long time, because they're actual, real bacon, and not as fatty as is "raw" bacon. They add flavor and salt to soups and so on without the mess of separately cooking and draining bacon. When I use these, I don't need to add any salt - these add juuuuust enough.

Good product, so far, not a lot of fat or grizzle. This is shavings off the blades that slice the bacon, so it is what it is. Better than some of the other similar products I have tried. Will purchase again.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site