Thursday, November 28, 2019

November 28, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Apple Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter

Apple Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter

I almost didn't buy this based on the reviews. I had bought a pair of a knock-off brand and had some of the same issues mentioned in some of the 1-star reviews attached to this item, but then I bought 2 orders of this item and they are definitely Apple brand. They come in authentic Apple packaging and work just like the one that came with my iPhone 7. Personally, I miss the Auxiliary jack and I had my fit when Apple took it away with the iPhone 7, but it is what it is and now I need these little "extras". At least this one actually works.

Keep in mind Amazon will accept returns on defective items. I returned the knock-off brand ones that didn't work right for a full refund. No hassle,

Because Amazon has a bad habit of grouping different things together as if it's the same, there are several people saying that this item isn't the real thing. But what I recieved was official Apple gear, in apple branded packaging and materials. It's the real deal. So thought I'd write this one to help anyone who was worried by the grouped (?) reviews.

Still bummed apple is tossing traditional headphone jacks. Causes such issue with backwards compatibility. But happy to have this to try to help with that.

Can confirm working with cheap $9 earbuds. Microphone and button work. Seems to be genuine Apple product. (make sure to buy only from legit seller like Amazon!).

Everyone needs extra ones of these! I’d prefer the iPhone still had headphone jacks, but since it doesn’t extra ones of these are a necessity!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Compatibility: iPhone Models iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
  • Compatibility: iPad Models iPad with Retina display, iPad mini 2, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch)
  • Compatibility: iPod Models iPod touch 6th Generation

Description

Works with all devices that have a Lightning connector and support iOS 10 or later, including iPod touch, iPad, and iPhone.



The dongle does what it is supposed to do! I've heard plenty of reviews about how the dongle was a fake, cheap Apple replica, however, mine came in an Apple-branded box, and a manual, not some plastic bag. My experience was pretty good, considering the fact that I was able to snatch this thing for $8 on Amazon instead of $9 on the official Apple site because of Prime. It saved time and money! The sound quality is okay, not amazing for high-intensity MOBA gaming or a game where the sound is essential. I've listened to music pretty well, and the dongle converts sound the way it is supposed to. I would recommend this to users of iPhone 7, 8, X, Xr, Xs, and Xs Max, because there is not change in quality between the phones. Overall, a good experience and product! (although I wish the newer iPhones came with a headphone jack :( )

I bought a cheap non Apple adapter and it didn’t work. I would get a message that the device is not compatible with my iPhone. Bought this instead and it works great. I plug it into my phone and attach a 3.5mm to RCA stereo jack cable, plugged into a receiver to stream music through an older stereo system in my garage. Perfect!

Not sure what they were shipping out before but the one I got was authentic. It’s packaged in official Apple packaging and works great. Would recommend!

I feel like it is a money grab by apple to eliminate the headphone jack from the newer iPhones. I have expensive over the ear, noise canceling headphones and the last thing I want to do is go out any buy "apple compatible" over priced Beats. So, this was the less expensive option. They work fine and the sound quality is good. Just, sad that apple want's you to buy all these little accessories in order for conventional headphones to work with you phone.

It works. I plug this into my XR and iPad (6th gen). Paired them a few times with my Bose Quietcomfort 25 headphone. My only complaint is the dongle itself don’t have a strong build quality. The cable is so thin that I feel like it will break any second. I take good care of all my stuff, but I feel like I have to take extra precaution with this dongle because it’s so thin. I also don’t want to lose this thing so I’ll be mindful about where I leave it.

I’ll change this review if or when this dongle breaks or if I lose it for whatever reason.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site