Wednesday, November 27, 2019

November 27, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Apple iPad with Retina Display MD513LL/A (16GB, Wi-Fi, White) 4th Generation (Renewed)

Apple iPad with Retina Display MD513LL/A (16GB, Wi-Fi, White) 4th Generation (Renewed)

I'm not really a fan of Apple products - I prefer PCs and Androids - but my personal laptop died a slow, painful death and I don't have enough need to justify buying a new one right now. I have a work laptop and a great cellphone, plus a work iPhone. I really just needed something to watch Netflix on from bed (I don't have a TV in my room), do some blogging, and some basic internet browsing/social media that gets annoying on a tiny phone screen. I also had signed up for a virtual race using a treadmill that required me to have a tablet, so I figured it was the perfect time to finally bite the bullet. This arrived within 48 hours and I was using it to download apps within about 48 hours and 3 minutes. Mine looks brand new - no scuffs or scratches whatsoever. It did update once but is not included in the new iOS 11 update, so it's as updated as it will ever be now, which is fine for what I am using it for. I does lag every so often but that’s usually only when I’m switching between multiple apps. The battery life is impressive and I can watch hours and hours of Netflix before it needs to be charged. I ordered a cheap keyboard for it so I can use it like a laptop for blogging and writing emails, and honestly don’t see myself buying a replacement PC laptop anytime soon.

Arrived quickly and in perfect condition. It charges quickly and holds a charge well in use. It is perfect for my purposes. The price is fantastic. You should be aware of the 2 reasons that the price is lower than other ipad 4's : 1: It cannot be used as a phone. Even though it comes with FaceTime loaded it will not run because it doesn't have cellular capability. It is wifi only. You can steam movies, surf the net, use social media, edit photos, play games, all the things I wanted it for. 2: It has only 16 GB. Depending on the games and apps you use, you will need to watch storage space. I love it as it is perfect for my uses.

It was a great price. The seller sent a nice info card with contact number that I almost used. For some reason the IPad didn’t want to charge the first day. It took 12 hours to charge from 16% to 50%. It would charge for ten minutes then read as not charging. I tried different cords and outlets, After it charged to 50% that first day everything has been great, I charged it to 100% this morning and the battery lasted all day. It recharged quickly after I updated it.

Bought for my wife, looks brand new, all the bells and whistles. We use on camping trips and for all around info. She also has a couple games she likes to play.

I bought this to replace my old iPad 2. It has the same form factor so all my accessories were easy to move over to it. It came in excellent like-new condition, with a new black charger and cable. (The only evidence it had a previous owner is the un-engraved text that was on the back!) The Retina display is a welcome upgrade from the iPad2, and it's also obviously much faster.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new, with limited to no signs of wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.
  • Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n);
  • Up to 10 Hours of Battery Life; 1.44 lbs
  • 5 MP iSight Camera; 1080p HD Video Recording
  • This Certified Refurbished product is factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90 day warranty

Description

Apple iPad 4 (4th Generation) features a stunning Retina display, iSight and FaceTime cameras, the all new A6X chip and ultrafast wireless. And with access to over 275,000 apps on the App Store, you can do more than ever.



Really nervous about buying refurbished but could not justify the price of a newer version. Been using iPad 2 for several years. Tried replacing with new androids but kept going back to old iPad2. After setting the generation 4 up, I was very surprised and pleased with the results. Good condition except charging cord was junk...visibly torn. Purchased new cord for $13.

Got this in the mail today, body is in great condition no dings at all but ome very small scratch on the back about 3mm in length, nothing worth returning. Bought this for my mom who is a senior to facetime with her grand kids and friends and she loves it! Easy to setup and facetime with. Ipad is in 9.7/10 cosmetically and everything appears to be working as if new. Screen in intact not separating anywhere. Cant beat the price either! iOS is 10.3.3 already installed works great no noticeable delay. Battery was charged to 75% facetimed everyone to test it out and it only dropped 3% for about 25mins facetiming and setting up process. Did not have previous owners information stored. When powered on the setup process was present. You can set up iCloud account from the ipad itself; process does not require a laptop. Just an email account you can create or use one.

What i do recommend: glass screen protector because finger print smudges on the screen. Also a case.

Bottom line: i have no regrets purchasing this! Its a small gamble buying refurbished but when it pays off; you save a ton! If anything goes wrong within a short time i will update this review!

The tablet seems to be working just fine. There is a permanent blue spot in the top right hand quadrant of the screen that was an issue, but given that it's refurbished, I am fine with it. I have had zero issues with it. I bought it for my father in law because he inadvertently locked himself out of the previous one. So he is veryyoung satisfied. I just need a good case for him now

I had read all the reviews before I purchased mine and was scared about purchasing one refurbished. So when I got mine and opened it by the way it is wrapped up great and nothing in there but my purchase. I charge it up which took a little while and it works great I download protection and some games and have not any trouble with the iPad. There is some small cosmetic wear on it and that is understandable, but they are slightly noticeable. Great purchase and great price. Thank you what ever company and Amazon.

Can't tell this is refurbished at all. It'll just have to live up to the longevity test. My husband received this for his 50th birthday present and he was thrilled with it. The kids are using it more than him, I'm afraid! I might need to look into iPad minis for Christmas - refurbished like this is a.o.k. With Santa Claus!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site