Thursday, October 31, 2019

October 31, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Tic Tac Fresh Breath Mints, Freshmint, 1 oz Singles, 12 Count

Tic Tac Fresh Breath Mints, Freshmint, 1 oz Singles, 12 Count

They were perfect for labels I had made for my wedding.

best sugar free gum there is. from the packaging to the breath freshening flavor, to the portability, and lovely sound the shaking makes, this gum cannot be beat. used to think that about the Ice Cube peppermint but this small tiny package is perfect for orally fixated folks who chew gum until the flavor wanes and then we add more gum. perfect tiny size, and 3 allows you to crack your gum, where 5 can make a nice bubble. my whole mouth feels fresh while chewing. the intense flavor can go 15-20 minutes but they'll start to disintegrate in 30 minutes. this was a great deal on this product which retails for $1.39 each and $1 each if on sale. plz Tic Tac, never stop making it, and feel free to add true bubble gum and cinnamon.

I was skeptical at first about buying tic tacs from Amazon. But to my surprise they were extremely fresh and the expiration date was a good year plus away. Even in some stores where I but these they may be a week or so from expiration. They were delivered with in like 2-3 days max. Great price since your paying on average $1.59 in a store and these come out to about .90 - $1.00 delivered to your door.

My mama mentioned she was having trouble finding Wintergreen in stores. So I hopped on Amazon and bought these. Then I forgot about it.
Five days later they arrived in a white package bag just a shaking and a rattling making me sort of suspicious.
When I brought it back to the car and opened it I laughed at myself and handed it to my mama.
My mama immediately squeed with joy and delight. She’s so happy to have an entire carton of tictacs.

I think there's something addicting about these tic tacs, I can't get enough of them! I probably shouldn't admit that I eat them like candy, (so I don't have to feel bad about eating candy).... As for the primary purpose of a tic tac, as a breath freshener, well, your breath sort of smells like... Nothing. They'll take away the bad breath smell, but you won't be breathing fields of strawberries on anyone. I think all tic tacs give you a weird after taste after a bit, which is easily solved by having some more! The taste isn't overwhelming like some of those other favors out right now, it's more like a hint of strawberry, ever so slightly minty, a little sugary. They're also a little softer than other tic tacs, and that's probably why I eat them like I do! In India the slogan for tic tacs is "refreshment to be shared".... It's a good thing I'm not in India, because sharing these tic tacs is NOT my strong suit.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • You will receive (12) 1 oz packs of Tic Tac fresh breath mints, Freshmint (each pack contains 60 mints)
  • Refreshment in a tiny mint
  • Sweet, fun and flavorful - perfect anytime
  • Made for on-the-go enjoyment anywhere
  • Freshmint

Description

What’s fun, delicious and always refreshing? Tic Tac, of course! These sweet, cool little mints have been big favorites. That’s because they pack a whole lot of flavor and refreshment into a tiny size. Best of all, the convenient on-the-go pack makes them easy to share…and ready to travel anywhere.



This is my absolute favorite flavor of Tic Tacs and one of my favorite candies, overall. I was looking for something that had no chemical dyes and...TA-DA! This flavor doesn't have any and it tastes magical. My kids love them, too! Last time I shared them with a room full of friends, everyone thought they were fantastic and was trying them for the first time. LOVE LOVE LOVE these!

I like mint, the serving label states 0 grams of sugar, but actually it’s sweet and contains sugar. Since the amount of sugar per serving (1mint) is less than 0.5 grams, so FDA let them states 0 gram of sugar. This is kind of sneaky! just keep in mind, this contains some sugar.

I used to love Tic Tacs back when I ate sugar and miss them since I stopped. These are even better! They have that lovely peppermint/touch of licorice taste that I remember about Tic Tacs and the flavor lasts a long time - because they're gum! No worries about tooth decay or blood sugar; just a nice burst of flavor and freshness for your mouth.

Same as you buy in a store. I love em! Regular sweet Freshmint. BEST OF ALL THEY ARE NOT SUGAR-FREE! Sugar-free foods/drinks are bad for the brain!
Big plus, for me and why I buy these, they also help get rid of the bitter migraine pill taste!

Also I like the Powermint Tic Tacs, for the same reason! I left a similar review for the Powermint flavor.

Big plus, for me and why I buy these, they also help get rid of the bitter migraine pill taste!

Also I like the Powermint Tic Tacs, for the same reason! I left a similar review for the Powermint flavor.

Theses things are my vice! No bad taste just great flavor. I shamefully went through all 12 in about 3 and half days If I had it my way I'd live right next to a tic tac factory....

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site