Monday, September 30, 2019

September 30, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Granulated Lime Peel by Crimson and Clove (1.7 Oz.)

Granulated Lime Peel by Crimson and Clove (1.7 Oz.)

Am trying to recreate a cookie I bought. Line coconut. This will help increase the lime zest I need. Also great for chicken, sprinkling on some salads and enhancing some Mexican dishes.

Delicious! I bought this to use in my key lime pie energy balls, and it is divine! I plan to keep this as a staple in my kitchen.

Smells just like lime! After searching for a long time online I finally found this. This was the only REAL lime peel that wasn't lemon. I use it in my lime body scrub!

This stuff is THE BOMB!! Heavenly lime peel without the fuss, and it's delicious!! It needs to sit for a bit in the liquid, of course, but it's so worth the wait! The only problem is missing that wonderful fresh lime fragrance left on my hands after zesting a lime... :D

I really like this product. It is high quality and adds the lime flavor to foods.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Our spices are all natural and free from chemicals, flow agents, added salt, MSG and sugar. It's "just spice."
  • Hand packed and blended in small batches. Each bottle has a "date of birth" so you know your spice is fresh, fragrant and flavorful. Always stored at or below room temperature.
  • We ship within 1 business day using USPS Priority or First Class Mail.
  • Ingredients: 100% lime peel.
  • Granulated lime peel has a slightly sweet, clean citrus flavor with hints of earthiness.

Description

Our dried, granulated lime peel imparts a unique flavor and can be used as a fresh lime zest substitute in most recipes.

Add to fish or chicken marinades instead of citrus juice. Can also be stirred into rice dishes or even used in baking.

A great ingredient for your homebrew.

Hand packed and sealed in square bottom glass jars that fit most standard spice racks (container dimensions are 2''x2''x3''). Jars are re-sealable and the opening is big enough to grab a pinch or even use a teaspoon. We pack in small batches so you can be assured the spice you are getting is fresh, flavorful and aromatic. You'll smell and taste the difference right away.

You care about what you eat. We do too.



Excellent quality

This will help out a lot. I usually don't have limes at home and when I do i usually only use a bit of the zest.

will buy again.

Love this product

nice lime taste that isn't overbearing. thumbs up

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site