Friday, August 9, 2019

August 09, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Quaker Simply Granola Oats, Honey & Almonds, Breakfast Cereal, 28 oz Boxes, Twin Pack

Quaker Simply Granola Oats, Honey & Almonds, Breakfast Cereal, 28 oz Boxes, Twin Pack

In my opinion, this is the best granola cereal. Like most cereals, there's too many carbs, and too much sugar, but hey, you gotta eat something for breakfast. Someday's, you want something quick, and don't want to spend an hour with clean up. My only complaint is the expiration date is only two months out, which isn't as good as you would typically find when purchasing from the store.

Since my last purchace i did not think i would like the raisins added to the the product without raisins but this is good raisins a little hard but most mornings i just eat it plain.With milk it does soften up.Without raisins was approx.$9.05 then they raised it $4 so i got this one it was a ad on item since without raisins has dropped back down in price.I have been purchasing without raisins for a couple of years now and think it is healthy and affordable.And is also a good snack to have when your hungry and can take with you in a ziplock when on the run instead of a brownie if no brownies have been made.Omg no brownies.

I love this granola! I put mine in the freezer then add cold milk..cold and crunchy! If I could buy it in a 25 pound bag I would! The flavor is so good. Highly recommend!

Hands down my favorite classic granola that excites me each and every time I have another bowl, sprinkle or handful. Can’t go wrong here. Great deal under $10 for 2 huge boxes!

Great price, great product! I love granola as cereal and on Greek yogurt. Quaker makes one of the best granola cereals. I like this flavor especially.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Twin pack includes 2 boxes fo Oats, Honey and Almonds Granola
  • Good Source of Fiber - Quaker Oats provide a good source of fiber to support a healthy digestive system. See nutrition facts for total fat per serving
  • 5 g of Protein
  • Very low in sodium

Description

Oats and honey go together like, well, oats and honey. Some flavor combinations are hard to improve on. Now you can enjoy all the delicious and satisfying wholesomeness of this perfect taste duo with Quaker Oats & Honey Granola. Enhanced with sliced almonds, this crunchy combo is great both hot and cold, and might have you wishing you could eat breakfast for every meal.



This gronola is so delicious! I love putting it in yogurt with some fruit for a healthy breakfast. I would reccomend this so anyone looking for a healthy breakfast. I have even ate it just by itself and it still tastes amazing.

I used to pick out the raisons from the older version so I totally appreciate the 'raison-less' type! A great nutritious cereal.

The product is delicious. The inner wax bag of the cereal opened up and the entire bag spilled out of one of the boxes. The other box was ok. Must have been a packaging flaw. I did report it to Quaker Oats.

I rarely give five stars. This cereal deserves every one. My tweens love it and have gone through two subscription bundles. Great with yogurt too. It's a hardy, rich taste for a cold granola that we eat as cereal. I look forward to each bowl.

I Just received my twin pack. Ordered with fingers crossed about the best by date after reading some of the reviewers. Happy to say mine has 1/5/2019.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site