Wednesday, July 31, 2019

July 31, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Magnavox MD6972 CD Boombox with Digital AM FM Radio Color Changing Lights and Bluetooth Wireless Technology

Magnavox MD6972 CD Boombox with Digital AM FM Radio Color Changing Lights and Bluetooth Wireless Technology

I've only had this for a couple of weeks now but so far, I'm very pleased with my purchase. The sound quality is great and set up instructions are easy to follow. I don't use BT so I just ignored that section. I purposely looked for a model that has a vertical antenna rather than a loose wire type which usually caused MORE radio static in my previous models and was difficult to position in the right places.
My only disappointment is that it doesn't have incremental timer auto-shut off for the radio since I often listen while drifting off to sleep. Yes, I knew this before purchasing but figured the product had all the other features I was looking for.
One minor annoyance is that the blue LED is so darn bright! I have to cover it at night with a piece of cloth. Additionally, I shut off the needless pulsating disco beat lights.
So yeah.....it's been a good deal so far. Let's just hope the CD cover lid stays locked in place. I've never trusted those!

This is incredible easy to use. Takes batteries or can plug in. It worked flawlessly when I used the Bluetooth function and plays cds well. The radio worked very well. Sound is crisp and brings me back to the 90s. I used it to play my German language learning cds and to have music upstairs as I refuse to buy another expense Sonos addition.

I looked high and low for a portable CD player that did all of the things this one can do. I love that it can Bluetooth it to my cell phone and play my music collection. It also play CDs and the radio and has flashing lights. What a great deal and it does everything.

I like how you can turn off the LED light if you want. The Bluetooth connection isn't the greatest. I keep this radio on top of my refrigerator and play songs off of my phone...my phone usually has to sit on top of there as well. But, I blame my phones connection because I have trouble on other devices too. Picks up all of the local radio stations. CD player works as expected!

I am so glad to have found this Magnavox CD player. The sound is wonderful, and now I can play favorites for my mom . The player is well made .


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Top loading CD player with Digital PLL AM/FM stereo radio
  • Color changing lights pulsate to the beat and LCD display with back light
  • CD-R/CD-RW compatible
  • Connect to any audio device via 3.5mm aux in port
  • Headphone jack and AC operation or DC operation (uses 8 x C size batteries, not included)

Description

The Magnavox MD6972 CD Boom box with AM / FM radio brings a digital display that helps you navigate settings and the AM/FM tuner with ease. The system has beautiful color changing lights that pulsate to the beat to give the room the perfect ambience for any mood. This compact Boom Box is made with simplicity in mind to enjoy all those CDs.



I bought this for my bedroom and I love the way it flashes lights while playing music - just enough to make it interesting.
It has good quality sound. I keep it playing all day except when I am sleeping. Volume up when I'm in the room and low when I leave the room. I love entering the room and hearing it and seeing the flashing lights.

I like this new design with lights. Sounds good , great price, neat design. Magnavox has come a long way reinventing technology at their finest.

We love this thing. We were looking for a simple and inexpensive device to play FM radio, CD, or with our phones. I wanted something simple and not too loud as we plan to only use it on the patio not to disturb our neighbors. The unit is very simple to operate. The selector switch acts as the power switch as well which I love. The bluetooth pairing was flawless. I like that fact you can turn off the light display on the front. Keep in mind the volume level is not overwhelming, which is exactly what I was looking for. Unlike some radios I have owned, it will save your preset radio stations after power is disconnected. An added bonus...if you fold the AC cord just right, it will store into the empty battery compartment.

We purchased it for the Lake house and it did its job. My oldest son now uses this all the time. The only downfall is we wish it took a more modern battery instead of the big C batteries. Good unit though!

I am in a poor reception area stations come in better than expected! basic well working B-box happy with it.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site