Sunday, July 14, 2019

July 14, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Atkins Protein-Rich Meal Bar, Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel, 5 Count

Atkins Protein-Rich Meal Bar, Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel, 5 Count

I like packaged meal bars for the sake of convenience, but until recently wasn't reading the labels closely enough for the hidden carbs e.g. in maltitol or other sugar alcohols in "low-sugar" bars. At least you know what you're getting with Atkins bars, and they don't taste terrible. The Chocolate Peanut Butter is one of the better flavors, although it's not particularly chocolate-y or peanut butter-y. They're big enough that you could have one with a cup of coffee and be sort-of okay until lunchtime.

I've been following a mostly-keto plan (although I'm not extremely rigid, because...life) and these seem to fit in as long as I watch my carbs for the rest of the day.

These are tasty, but not so tasty that you want to gorge on them like a bag of Snickers.

I find most protein bars/meal replacement bars fall on the two ends of the spectrum:

DELICIOUS -- these are the bars that taste great. Too great. They are loaded with sweeteners usually. I gobble them up happily, get a quick energy boost followed just as quickly by an energy drop and I'm still hungry with hours of work left.

HEALTHGUSTY -- these are Healthy and Disgusting. I choke them down because the labels says they are good. They do eventually fight back the hunger for a long period, but I don't enjoy eating them.

These Chocolate Peanut Butter Atkins Bars are right in the perfect middle for me. I'm happy to eat one, but they aren't so tasty that I gobble it down all at once. I take a bite, and usually a second, but then am fine to set it down for awhile before another bite. By the time I take the last bite, I don't want anymore and my hunger is taking a nap.

If you are in a cold office or outside in cool weather, keep the bar in your pocket for a bit first. The taste dramatically changes with the temperature for some reason. I find them best in the "warm room" 70-80 degree range and not enjoyable in the 50 degree area.

Love these, I eat these every morning for breakfast, glad I can order on Amazon now! My 14 year old daughter has been eating them as well for breakfast so I like this value pack. The bars taste real good, I've tried other flavors & this has been my favorite. They are filling and goes well with my morning coffee. Keeps me full until lunch.

I try not to eat these. I'm diabetic, and these are a bit of a cheat, but when there's no time for a meal these are great. They curb my appetite, are low enough in carbs to be ok with my glucose levels, and are tasty. Everything about them works for me except I try to eat naturally when possible. I keep one in my meds bag for emergencies, and it's good to know whatever happens I have a meal on hand that won't spike my levels.

The chocolate peanut butter bar. Mine arrived in perfect condition. Much cheaper on amazon than my local store. I do not usually use them as a whole meal replacement. I eat them if I am wanting something different than the usual low carb snack,
Or if I am craving something sweet n chocolate. I love it with a cup of coffee. I carry them in my purse. Having one with me keeps me from giving in to high carb foods if I am grocery shopping or somewhere where I need a snack. They keep my blood sugar level until I can get to my real food meal.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • A sweet and salty crunchy blend of pretzels, real roasted peanuts and creamy peanut butter dipped in a rich milk chocolaty coating.
  • Only 1g Sugar and 3g Net Carbs per Serving
  • Excellent Source of Protein & Fiber
  • No added sugar. Great for a low carb lifestyle!
  • Essential Vitamins and Minerals

Description

A sweet and salty crunchy blend of pretzels, real roasted peanuts and creamy peanut butter dipped in a rich milk chocolaty coating. THE ATKINS LIFESTYLE - The Atkins Diet and Lifestyle is the original leading low-carb plan that provides quick, effective, and balanced weight loss by limiting carbs and sugar to help the body burn fat for fuel and keep your energy steady. Over 80 published clinical studies support that the science behind the principles of the Atkins Diet produces effective weight loss and long-term health benefits. Say goodbye to counting calories with a low-carb lifestyle and make cravings a thing of the past. DELICIOUS WAYS TO STAY ON TRACK ANY TIME OF DAY - The Atkins product lineup provides easy and delicious snacks to help you live a low-carb lifestyle all through the day!



These Adkins bars are truly delisious. If your a chocolate lover like me, be careful. You can't eat just one which you will find poses a huge ...diarrhea. Alcohol sugar does that. I assume that is why you don't gain weight. I have tried several flavors and they are all equally yummy. Just prepare to stay home after you endulge.

Got this to help my boyfriend adjust to a keto diet. They are crazy delicious and keto safe if you are just starting out and need a snack while adjusting to the lifestyle. Great for throwing in your bag for a snack at school or work. They do fill you up quite well and I use them during intermittent fasting on days where I only eat one major meal a day.

These have such a good flavor and keep you full for hours. I normally eat eggs and bacon every morning, but every once and a while I like not having to cook in the morning and these are perfect.

I love this flavor of Atkins bar and first discovered them at Walmart. I love the pretzel crunch combined with the chocolate, peanut butter flavor. I've turned several of my friends on to this particular flavor and they love it as well as a meal replacement or snack.

My only issue is the quality of these bars on Amazon. I found them to be a bit cheaper on Amazon. I've now ordered 4 boxes of these bars on 3 separate occasions with Amazon being the seller and unfortunately, each box has been stale every time I've ordered them. I will not be re-ordering them from Amazon.

So

This doesn't taste as good as a high carb protien bar and I'm not the happiest that it uses Sucralose as a sweetener but the bars don't taste bad at all and moderately filling. Doesn't send you racing to the bathroom. Doing Keto and have been monitoring blood ketones and sugar level. This hasn't negatively impacted my ketone levels or caused blood sugar spikes.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site