Wednesday, July 31, 2019

July 31, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Amazon Brand - Mama Bear Organic Baby Food, Stage 2, Apple Pear Spinach, 4 Ounce Pouch (Pack of 12)

Amazon Brand - Mama Bear Organic Baby Food, Stage 2, Apple Pear Spinach, 4 Ounce Pouch (Pack of 12)

I work in a hot environment for 10 hours a day during the summertime, and I am probably not your typical baby food eater, but this is an excellent source of energy and it doesn't upset my stomach. This is an excellent choice over a candy bar or a granola bar in my situation. One of these every few hours with an electrolyte tablet does the trick and keeps me on the ball. Even though I am tired when I get off shift, I don't feel drained. Oh, and these taste great too.

I normally make all my daughter’s baby food, she doesn’t like most store bought baby food; I would guess due to much of it being fruits and vegetables mixed together. She likes fruits and vegetables, but separately. I saw these pouches from amazon are just yogurt, apple, banana, and strawberry without any vegetables. I bought them thinking I could keep a couple in the diaper bag for emergencies but my husband and I can’t stop eating them, they’re so good! Our daughter likes them too, but we selfishly eat most of them and feel bad about it afterwards. I would give them 10 stars if I could. These are worth getting a prime membership for.

Tip: the 3 of us agree these taste best cold, keep them in the refrigerator.

Great value for the price! My son has a rare food allergy diagnosis called FPIES and so I have to be extremely careful to buy food with minimal and honest ingredients. I used to make all of my son’s purées, but now that he is older and I am working, I had to find food I could trust. Mama Bear Products are awesome, I cannot recommend them enough!!

These Mango Apple Carrot Peach pouches from Mama Bear get two thumbs up from both my daughter and myself!

My 8 month old daughter has been extremely picky with flavors since she started eating solid foods at 6 months old. I've tried so many different flavors and combinations and she shakes her head "no" at almost all of them. The only thing she really liked was the plain flavorless rice or oatmeal cereal mixed with formula. I decided to try these Mama Bear pouches on a whim. They were affordable and could be added to my subscribe and save order with a coupon.

I was completed surprised when she took right to them. I mean like "feeding a little baby bird" behavior. She kind of made a surprised face with the first bite and then opened wide, ready for the next one. She has since expanded her palete to add some new flavors but this Mama Bear flavored pouch is still by far her favorite. I love that she loves it, and I trust the Mama Bear brand because I've never had a bad experience with any of the Amazon branded products - they've all be excellent quality.
If you've got a picky little eater, give the Mango Apple Carrot Peach flavor a try.

These pouches don’t have a ton of foreign ingredients, let alone a ton of ingredients. Simple packaging and super tasty. My 8 year old is always forced by his ten month old sister to taste her food. She “shares” with him and he’s just so sweet he doesn’t want to discourage her. This food he was actually delighted to try. He even ate one for his after school snack instead of applesauce twice this week. The pouches are affordable and always my first choice as a go to snack for my kids. 5 out of 5 would recommend.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Twelve 4-ounce pouches of stage 2 baby food, for babies 6+ months
  • USDA Organic, non-GMO ingredients, gluten free
  • No artificial colors or flavors
  • Kosher: Orthodox Union
  • Made in the U.S.A. from U.S. and imported ingredients
  • Satisfaction Guarantee: We're proud of our products. If you aren't satisfied, we'll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase. 1-877-485-0385
  • An Amazon brand

Description



SOOO MAMY THINGS TO LOVE

1) literally kids of all ages love these my toddler and my 6 year old both eat them!
2) they are gluten free
3) THERE IS ZERO ADDED SUGAR
4) organic
5) they are 12.60 for 12 (when you use subscribe and save) which literally makes them $1.05 a pouch !!!!!!
6) they taste exactly the same if not better to top brands!!!

THESE ARE A MUST TRY!

To be fair, I'm a big Amazon fan. When they came out with Mama Bear I was skeptical at first. However, after you figure in the savings when subscribing and using my Amazon store card, it was a no brainer to at least give them a try.

These pouches are perfect to throw in the diaper bag or car for a quick and healthy snack between meals. Both of our kids love the flavors and they are just so convenient use, especially when they are very hungry or we are in a rush, which happens often. The pouches themselves are durable so they withstand some abuse in the diaper bag getting tossed around. The Apple Pear Spinach, as odd as it may sound, is one of our kids favorites. I hope you found this helpful.

I love this product for many reasons but the biggest one being that my son loves this and will always eat one of these packets when offered one. Other reasons to love it: organic, good size, super convenient, great price, part of Amazon subscription so I don’t even have to think about it (huge plus!), and if I’m hungry I can have one too :)

All the Mama Bear pouches are my daughter's favorite and she eats the whole thing without an issue every single time. We've found it's hit or miss with other brands and she has to be in the mood for some of them, so we end up with half eaten pouches going to waste. We've tried every flavor of the Mama Bear ones over the last year and she's loved them all, so now we mostly buy whatever she won't get as much of in her daily diet (peas, broccoli, etc). I hope they come out with more variety to move beyond the primarily fruit-based and move more into veggies and grains than they have so far. Maybe even branch into meal type ones like other brands as opposed to these, which feel more like snack flavors.

The taste of these puree pouches is just great. My twin toddlers love this combination of flavors. I love that they are organic. That these pouches are organic is important to me because I want my kids to have healthy snacks. The puree has a nice texture and is not runny and the flavor is not too sweet. These pouches are great for on the go and to put in the diaper bag. I love that they come in different flavors with fruit and vegetable varieties. I really recommend these pouches.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site